Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post your short-term goal physique (PICS)

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    OK so I (like others on here I'm sure), train to try and improve my physique. So it's good to aim for something. Helps give you motivation to see something along the lines you're aiming for. Also helps you bring up any lagging bodyparts. Here's mine.

After two more bulk/cut cycles (maybe three), I'm aiming for 170 lbs at 8% bodyfat.

It's clear that my chest is a strong point, along with my triceps atm. My back isn't too shabby, it grows without a load of work.

I need to seriously work my traps and bring out my delts a lot.

In picture terms, something along the lines of these;

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    hate his chest genetics though

So all in all, I want to be 5'10, 170lbs 8% bodyfat after another two bulk/cut cycles.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    the top one pretty much spot on
    • 46 followers

ReputationRep:
    OP if you're aiming for a physique similar to that of Zyzz then I would love to see some photos of your current physique because that kind of body takes a lot of dedication. Even Zyzz admitted that he took various supplements (legal and illegal) to get that body.

Good luck though.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    OP if you're aiming for a physique similar to that of Zyzz then I would love to see some photos of your current physique because that kind of body takes a lot of dedication. Even Zyzz admitted that he took various supplements (legal and illegal) to get that body.

Good luck though.
    The pic I quoted is easily obtainable natty.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB5)
    OK so I (like others on here I'm sure), train to try and improve my physique. So it's good to aim for something. Helps give you motivation to see something along the lines you're aiming for. Also helps you bring up any lagging bodyparts. Here's mine.

After two more bulk/cut cycles (maybe three), I'm aiming for 170 lbs at 8% bodyfat.

It's clear that my chest is a strong point, along with my triceps atm. My back isn't too shabby, it grows without a load of work.

I need to seriously work my traps and bring out my delts a lot.

In picture terms, something along the lines of these;

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    hate his chest genetics though

So all in all, I want to be 5'10, 170lbs 8% bodyfat after another two bulk/cut cycles.
    The physique in the second picture looks like a member on here called Skarm. Or, atleast, Skarm has that picture on his TSR profile.

I once asked Skarm what his plan was like and he basically told me that "natty training is a joke" and advised me to take steroids. Although, it's entirely plausible that Skarm is a troll because he sometimes talks about mixing morphine with various other painkillers and anabolic steroids to boot.

Either way: steroids aren't for amateurs.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Id love a body like the 2nd one but i got a lot of work to do before then haha...

Only being working out really a week, and don't go to a GYM... but if im still going strong in a few weeks - a month, it will be time to up the gear and get my lazy ass in a GYM.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Horse)
    The physique in the second picture looks like a member on here called Skarm. Or, atleast, Skarm has that picture on his TSR profile. .
    Skarms a slack jawed faggot that uses a guy called Tinytrips pics. Skarm has no life and is obviously very ugly having to use other peoples pics. Skarm is also probably mad after reading this post.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB5)
    Skarms a slack jawed faggot that uses a guy called Tinytrips pics. Skarm has no life and is obviously very ugly having to use other peoples pics. Skarm is also probably mad after reading this post.
    Well I've never bumped into this member so I'll have to take your word for it.

I want to believe it because that physique does look very good/athletic (no homo) and I want it to be achievable naturally. Unwilling to take 'roids.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Of course that second physique is obtainable natty lol. Seriously, it's just proportions and low bodyfat.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB5)
    Of course that second physique is obtainable natty lol. Seriously, it's just proportions and low bodyfat.
    How many years training would you suggest for that?

And you state you want to do two bulking/cutting cycles? Is that one of each or two of each? And how long for each cycle?

I suppose it might be difficult to put numbers on these things. Going by the mirror is often better.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Both of those are achievable natty. I just want bigger delts and legs which they are improving. Also drop a few % body fat. Will most likely have it all good by the end of the summer.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Horse)
    How many years training would you suggest for that?

And you state you want to do two bulking/cutting cycles? Is that one of each or two of each? And how long for each cycle?

I suppose it might be difficult to put numbers on these things. Going by the mirror is often better.
    bulk/cut=1 cycle so two of them. How many years of training for them? I would say I can get the top one in a year with maybe even slightly better conditioning and the bottom one in just under. The bottom one is quite small I think, just decent delts with a low bodyfat.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB5)
    Im not so sure. Top natural bodybuilders don't seem to be that much bigger than these guys. Im pretty certain they both juiced.
    • 47 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by partoftheweekend)
    Im not so sure. Top natural bodybuilders don't seem to be that much bigger than these guys. Im pretty certain they both juiced.
    Zyzz (Top one) did. Second is easily possible as a natty.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by partoftheweekend)

(Original post by Idle)
    Zyzz (Top one) did. Second is easily possible as a natty.
    yes we know that, but this pic (even if he did juice) is obtainable natty. Just using it as an example. I want dem wide delts, thick arms and large traps.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB5)
    bulk/cut=1 cycle so two of them. How many years of training for them? I would say I can get the top one in a year with maybe even slightly better conditioning and the bottom one in just under. The bottom one is quite small I think, just decent delts with a low bodyfat.
    based on your pics for the contest....to get like the zyzz pic u posted...id say your looking at about 2/3 years of solid training.....your still at the stage where your making linear gains...but quite soon it'll level off and you'll realise how hard its gonna be to keep progressing.....not trying to de-motivate you or anything.....its just that sometimes people make un-realistic goals and not progressing as quickly as they hoped is really de-motivating....

keep at it and one day you'll get where you wanna be....but try not to give yourself deadlines imo...

i've had my 18" arms for about a year and a half now.....i keep on thinking they'll grow....but now i've come to accept that it'll probably take another 2 years for me to get to 19"
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catjaum)
    based on your pics for the contest....to get like the zyzz pic u posted...id say your looking at about 2/3 years of solid training.....your still at the stage where your making linear gains...but quite soon it'll level off and you'll realise how hard its gonna be to keep progressing.....not trying to de-motivate you or anything.....its just that sometimes people make un-realistic goals and not progressing as quickly as they hoped is really de-motivating....

keep at it and one day you'll get where you wanna be....but try not to give yourself deadlines imo...

i've had my 18" arms for about a year and a half now.....i keep on thinking they'll grow....but now i've come to accept that it'll probably take another 2 years for me to get to 19"
    Dudes skinny as fck in the video it was taken from, surely it won't take 2-3 years to get here...

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	male-body-fat-percentages-pictures.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	140977

****ty pic, anyway my 6 month goal is around the 14% pic, and final goal around 10%, then to slowely get a bit bigger. No need to go lower than the 10% pic for me really.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB5)
    Dudes skinny as fck in the video it was taken from, surely it won't take 2-3 years to get here...

lol....hes tiny in the vid....that pic jus made him look bigger and much more thicker....

but yeah.... with hard training and a good diet his physique in that vid is easily achievable in a year for u....
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catjaum)
    lol....hes tiny in the vid....that pic jus made him look bigger and much more thicker....

but yeah.... with hard training and a good diet his physique in that vid is easily achievable in a year for u....
    haha yeah I know, I think it's a mixture of the exact timing of the pic under the lighting and also it's kind of stretched too which makes him look wider.

On bulk mode now and made some size gains so hopefully after a couple of bulk and cuts I'll be near enough.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 10, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.