The Student Room Group

I have 4 conditional and should i withdraw the 5th

Poll

What should i do with my last choice

As above, basically I have 4 Offers from my top 4 choices and i'm just waiting on the 5th and last choice. Should i withdraw and firm my top two or should i wait closer to the deadline?
Reply 1
I was in a similar position with Bristol a while ago. I was close to withdrawing, but before I knew they gave me an offer which was a nice surprise. Wait if you want the ego boost, as it's nice, but if you're deadly certain that you wouldn't regret your choice to withdraw, then withdraw. :smile:
Original post by WaNaBe
I was in a similar position with Bristol a while ago. I was close to withdrawing, but before I knew they gave me an offer which was a nice surprise. Wait if you want the ego boost, as it's nice, but if you're deadly certain that you wouldn't regret your choice to withdraw, then withdraw. :smile:

I would never go to my 5th choice, but i guess the only reason why i am not firming now is down to the ego boost i would get
Reply 3
is your 5th choice Oxford?if so then i would wait lol
Reply 4
I'd wait if I were you, there's always the chance that something'll make you change your mind and make your 5th be the most appealing choice.
Original post by Mr Ben
I'd wait if I were you, there's always the chance that something'll make you change your mind and make your 5th be the most appealing choice.

My first choice is Warwick and my 5th choice is De montford so im not sure that could happen
Reply 6
If you're sure you won't go to it then there's no point in waiting, let them offer the place to someone else and pick your firm and insurance. :smile:
depends if you wish to go to the fifth or if your content with the oiffers you have at the moment. if you know definitely where you wish to study then withdraw the fifth and firm and insure what you have if not wait.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending