Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ibiza 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends are heading to Ibiza in June this year! We are soo excited! Anyone else going over to party?! :P xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to go this year but prices are getting ridiculous now. First time I went I stayed in ibza rocks £450 for 10 days, this year prices were at £700+ per person, which I cannot afford this year. Will definitely be going again next year and will be booking well in advance!!!!!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aw, we got a really good deal actually Not in Ibiza Rocks but in San Antonio which is like the party central I hear :P £429 for a week, half board xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollie2205)
    Aw, we got a really good deal actually Not in Ibiza Rocks but in San Antonio which is like the party central I hear :P £429 for a week, half board xx
    Yeah ibiza rocks is basically in the middle of san antonio lol. £429 for a week and half board, sounds like you struck gold!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we were really surprised :P xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's really good, who did you book with?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thomas Cook
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just booked to go with a mate in May for a few nights. Flights and 5 nights B&B with transfers and insurance for £199 each. It will be my 3rd visit to Ibiza and really can't wait to get over there.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loz957)
    I've just booked to go with a mate in May for a few nights. Flights and 5 nights B&B with transfers and insurance for £199 each. It will be my 3rd visit to Ibiza and really can't wait to get over there.
    Ooh, that sounds good! Any recommendations of where to go? xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, that sounds good! Any recommendations of where to go? xx
    June is good because the big clubs are opening but it's not as hectic ad July or august. Which part of the island are you staying at? I love bora bora at playa d'en bossa, and going to cafe del mar for sunsets. What sort of things are you looking to do there? X
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am hoping to go Ibiza next year, need a lot of time to save up I feel. Hoping to stay in Ibiza Rocks.

You will have to come back on here and tell me what it was like :P
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loz957)
    June is good because the big clubs are opening but it's not as hectic ad July or august. Which part of the island are you staying at? I love bora bora at playa d'en bossa, and going to cafe del mar for sunsets. What sort of things are you looking to do there? X
    Oh right, that cafe sounds nice Erm we are in San Antonio, which I hear is like party central? Not sure really, just to have a good time that doesn't cost too much I guess. Any reliable clubs/bars that you know of? xx
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach [shikari])
    I am hoping to go Ibiza next year, need a lot of time to save up I feel. Hoping to stay in Ibiza Rocks.

You will have to come back on here and tell me what it was like :P
    Oh yeah, I definitely will Fingers crossed its good xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am there with 3 mates from the 28th june for about 5 days. Also in San Antonio I think..
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    me and the boyfriend are going for 10 nights B&B, end of august £370 each. thats with extra luggage and everything
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going with some mates for 10 days end of july/early august. We went last year, it was amazing! You won't be disappointed
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simoncino)
    I am there with 3 mates from the 28th june for about 5 days. Also in San Antonio I think..
    Cool I'm going with 3 friends too We're the 17th to the 24th though :/ xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cool I'm going with 3 friends too We're the 17th to the 24th though :/ xx
    17-24 i am in bratislava, budapest, zagreb, venice, milan and nice xD

hope we both have fun :P
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm going from the 24th june til the 1st woohooo so exited. our holiday cost was only £418 and that was all inclusive in san ant!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to San Antonio with my friends from the 28th June to the 5th July. What's with everyone heading to San Antonio :P

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 7, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.