Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ibiza 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldvico)
    I'm going to San Antonio with my friends from the 28th June to the 5th July. What's with everyone heading to San Antonio :P
    Party Central!! hahaa xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldvico)
    I'm going to San Antonio with my friends from the 28th June to the 5th July. What's with everyone heading to San Antonio :P
    it just so happens to be party central! haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollie2205)
    Ooh, that sounds good! Any recommendations of where to go? xx
    I could give you a whole itinery lol. youve got to go judge jules at Eden on sunday nights (judge jules). If you wanna venture outside san ant then you HAVE to go to Amnesia in San Rafael on Thursday Night for Ibizas biggest night- CREAM- then theres priviledge on monday nights ASOT i could go on and on lol :P

The freebies are cafe del mar and just hanging around the west end.. both amazing! Have a good time!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So, just got back from Ibiza after spending just 24 hours there. Walking back from San Antonio on our first night to our hotel and me and my friend were jumped by 2 locals who beat us, robbed all of our stuff and then left us lying in a pool of blood on the pavement.

Police and hotel staff didn't seem to care and told me it's pretty common. Needless to say I'm done with Ibiza and I would advise others to avoid it too.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukewarm3)
    I could give you a whole itinery lol. youve got to go judge jules at Eden on sunday nights (judge jules). If you wanna venture outside san ant then you HAVE to go to Amnesia in San Rafael on Thursday Night for Ibizas biggest night- CREAM- then theres priviledge on monday nights ASOT i could go on and on lol :P

The freebies are cafe del mar and just hanging around the west end.. both amazing! Have a good time!
    Aw, thanks for the locations! :P Will definitely check some of them out xx
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loz957)
    So, just got back from Ibiza after spending just 24 hours there. Walking back from San Antonio on our first night to our hotel and me and my friend were jumped by 2 locals who beat us, robbed all of our stuff and then left us lying in a pool of blood on the pavement.

Police and hotel staff didn't seem to care and told me it's pretty common. Needless to say I'm done with Ibiza and I would advise others to avoid it too.
    Are you serious?!! :O xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    just found out our airline getting us from Barcelona to Ibiza (Spanair) went bust. Thanks for telling us. Now we are frantically searching for Ryanair flights... Ugh
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollie2205)
    Are you serious?!! :O xx
    Deadly serious. When I asked the barman at our hotel if the area is safe to walk around at night he just said "no, it's unsafe".

I would advise you and your friends to book proper licensed taxi's if you plan on going anywhere. The local thugs do attack women as well.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Deadly serious. When I asked the barman at our hotel if the area is safe to walk around at night he just said "no, it's unsafe".

I would advise you and your friends to book proper licensed taxi's if you plan on going anywhere. The local thugs do attack women as well.
    Where exactly in San Ant?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Where exactly in San Ant?
    San Antonio Bay, we stayed at Hotel Osiris, and we were attacked on the main beach promenade just around the corner.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simoncino)
    just found out our airline getting us from Barcelona to Ibiza (Spanair) went bust. Thanks for telling us. Now we are frantically searching for Ryanair flights... Ugh
    Srsly, they may be fleecers, but thank god Ryanair exist. Europe would be worse without them.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    San Antonio Bay, we stayed at Hotel Osiris, and we were attacked on the main beach promenade just around the corner.
    thats ****ed up. i guess if the area was properly policed then Ibiza wouldn't be such a haven for drugs/criminal etc. I got asked to buy pills 3 times in ibiza town, about 10 min drive from the airport
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Group of 8 of us staying in Playa d'en Bossa, all inclusive 4 star hotel for £382 each. We're not right in the centre but reckon we got an amazing deal!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thats ****ed up. i guess if the area was properly policed then Ibiza wouldn't be such a haven for drugs/criminal etc. I got asked to buy pills 3 times in ibiza town, about 10 min drive from the airport
    Even if they policed it more it would still be a drug haven, it goes with the culture, supply and demand!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGjeff)
    Even if they policed it more it would still be a drug haven, it goes with the culture, supply and demand!
    yes although you look at the amount of people doing drugs, and then compare that to both rates of crime and casualties (overdose), crime and casualties are low- there are a tiny amount of people who actually need the assistence of Police. no wonder when they are needed ther not around.

I guess although there is a drug culture, most ppl know ther limits. If you let that much drugs into Liverpool/London on Friday night, and swapped British police with Ibiza police, therd be carnage!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm from the island, so if anyone need any suggestions or advices just tell me

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    i read you are from ibiza? What you study?
    I am a student from germany and i want to visit a good girl friend of me in ibiza. So i looked for apartments in google, but they were very expensive, because they are for tourists.
    So, i am looking for a little student apartment to stay in san antonio for 1-3 weeks. Is there also a internet site like "immobilienscout" in germany which is for the local people there? I think it could be less expensive as tourism resorts.
    Do you have tips for me?
    Greets, Nina
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi,

I am a student from germany and i want to visit a good girl friend of me in ibiza. So i looked for apartments in google, but they were very expensive, because they are for tourists.
    So, i am looking for a little student apartment to stay in san antonio for 1-3 weeks. Is there also a internet site like "immobilienscout" in germany which is for the local people there? I think it could be less expensive as tourism resorts.
    Which hostels/apartments can you advise me which are not so expensive?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna study my last high school year. Look here, but Ibiza is expensive, and if you don't plan it earlier it becomes super expensive. Maybe you find something, good luck http://www.toibiza.es/hostales-ibiza

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 7, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.