The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
lol i too was very scared to actually press the button!
firm for Politics and International Relations
prob Pendle or Cartmel for college!:yy:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
I havent 'pressed the button' yet but im pretty sure im goin 2!

i wanna do marketing management and im goin to apply to lonsdale for accomodation

you never know we mite become friends!? :rolleyes:

just look on my profile if you wanna email me!
Reply 3
Hi craig its adele. yeah its first choice. Ps Meeting with Mr Cave Monday lunch for debating comp!
Reply 4
1st choice for english lang and the media/north america BBB.

probably apply for lonsdale but want to have a look at the colleges first!

Can't wait!!!
Reply 5
Hey,

I've not 'pressed the button' yet either but im pretty sure that im gunna make Lancaster my Firm choice to study Criminology and Sociology!!!

I wanna be in either Furness or Lonsdale college 2!!!

Anyone else gunna be doing Criminology and sociology????

Let me know!!:biggrin:
Reply 6
I will definately put Lancaster as my firm choice.
I recieved an unconditional offer for economics on feb 24. I haven't "pressed" the button yet as it's not activated yet.

I still haven't decided if I'm gonna go to Lancaster or stasy in Sweden but I'm definately leaning towards.
I think I will at least try it for 1 year and see if I like it. Then I will atleast have 1 year of Economics studies and also have improved my English significantly.
As I see it I have nothing to loose.
Reply 7
I accepted mine as firm as well! for Business Management North america. I wanna go to Lonsdale as well, do we wait for them to send us the accomodation details. Feel a bit silly for asking but i'm not quite sure whether i shud have sent anything off yet!!!!!!!!
Reply 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accepted mine as firm as well! for Business Management North america. I wanna go to Lonsdale as well, do we wait for them to send us the accomodation details. Feel a bit silly for asking but i'm not quite sure whether i shud have sent anything off yet!!!!!!!!

no i think they send us stuff
Reply 9
Yeah they'll send you the accomodation details but not for a while yet. You write a first and second choice of college on the form. Dont think you get it til like july/august time but someone can correct me if im wrong.
Reply 10
good stuff! thanx

Latest

Trending

Trending