Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Men. How do you really feel about the female takeover of society?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The other day the BBC aired a Programme called 'sexism in football' -- you can watch it here on iplayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscre...sode/b01fkcgh/

The programme is essentially about how women are taking over more and more jobs in the Football industry -- an industry completely invented by males -- and how wonderful that is for society.

What struck me was the sense of entitlement that the females showed. For example, Towards the end of the programme a female employee boasted of dispossessing men from football--their last bastion of maleness. She literally believed that her presence as a female was enough to justify her job.

What I found the most shocking though was the timid and politically correct capitulation by the males. They seemed to beem with pride at their own dispossession -- It sort of repulsed me a bit.

I suspect though that these men are just scared about losing their jobs on the BBC. They must play the game.

But what do men in general think of this dispossession? This issue is not just confined to the football industry. It is being played out all across society.

Males have invented virtually everything, but suddenly, they are being told that they are no longer needed. That females are better then they are.

Men are required to wax lyrical about how great women are, and women are required to wax lyrical about how great they are........their empathy, their emotional skills, their communication skills, their prudence etc etc

It's all very repulsive to endure.

People might think this a weird question for a female to ask, but if men are too timid, Then someone needs to stand up for them.

Come on men, tell us what you really think? Don't be shy.
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    Uh.. I'll be honest. We don't want them anywhere near our game. They should handle theirs.. and we'll handle ours.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whoever does the job the best should get the job?
    • 69 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think... some people care way too much about gender.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't care. The reactions are slightly expected anyhow, as females had less opportunities to shine in the past, and now they are equal to men in terms of place in society. At the end of the day, sooner or later the feminist movement will die down as people accept women are capable at doing many jobs that men do, and no one will make a fuss.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I think... some people care way too much about gender.
    Totally agree, why should it matter whether your fitness trainer is a female or male for example. Whichever one is best at their job is the one you should want. Same goes for scouts, managers and so on. It is in the clubs best interest to have the best person they can, taking into account finances, in a specific position. Women shouldn't have precedence over men nor vice versa.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I for one, welcome our boobed overlords.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Uh.. I'll be honest. We don't want them anywhere near our game. They should handle theirs.. and we'll handle ours.
    FYI, this is how your comment sounds to women:

Thread title: Whites. How do you really feel about the blacks takeover of society?

Thread content: Rant about blacks entering politics

Your comment: Uh.. I'll be honest. We don't want them anywhere near our politics. They should handle theirs.. and we'll handle ours.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natchina)

Males have invented virtually everything, but suddenly, they are being told that they are no longer needed. That females are better then they are.
    There's a reason why 'males have invented virtually everything'... or, more reasonably, a majority of things... because up until 100 years or so ago females were suppressed and unable to 'invent' things! They were not given the same education and rights as men, and so they couldn't!
    Nobody is saying that males are no longer needed, that is a ridiculous thing to say. Encouraging women to play football, or to take up high powered business jobs that were before solely for men does not mean that men have become obsolete. Nobody is saying that females are now 'better' then men, but that they are equal! There is a big difference.
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roaroaroar)

Thread title: Whites. How do you really feel about the blacks takeover of society?

Your comment: Uh.. I'll be honest. We don't want them anywhere near our politics. They should handle theirs.. and we'll handle ours.
    :dontknow:

Black people don't have their own political party.
    Women have their own football..

I feel the same way about male managers that manage a female team.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roaroaroar)

Interesting, so you support black takeover of society?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    No one is saying that men are no longer needed, but that women should have more opportunities to join these fields if they are as or more qualified as those who are already in it. I disagree with the notion that a job should be awarded based on gender, if a man has the skills and a woman doesn't, it's clear who should be hired and vice versa.

Only hardline feminists want women taking over society, normal feminists (which many people are and hold the same principles as but are afraid of the name) just want equality.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow, well... I don't care.

Glad I got that off my chest.

But seriously, it doesn't really matter. All we're seeing is the big-headed subset of feminists being big-headed.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natchina)
    The other day the BBC aired a Programme called 'sexism in football' -- you can watch it here on iplayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscre...sode/b01fkcgh/

The programme is essentially about how women are taking over more and more jobs in the Football industry -- an industry completely invented by males -- and how wonderful that is for society.

What struck me was the sense of entitlement that the females showed. For example, Towards the end of the programme a female employee boasted of dispossessing men from football--their last bastion of maleness. She literally believed that her presence as a female was enough to justify her job.

What I found the most shocking though was the timid and politically correct capitulation by the males. They seemed to beem with pride at their own dispossession -- It sort of repulsed me a bit.

I suspect though that these men are just scared about losing their jobs on the BBC. They must play the game.

But what do men in general think of this dispossession? This issue is not just confined to the football industry. It is being played out all across society.

Men are required to wax lyrical about how great women are, and women are required to wax lyrical about how great they are........their empathy, their emotional skills, their communication skills, their prudence etc etc

It's all very repulsive to endure.

People might think this a weird question for a female to ask, but if men are too timid, Then someone needs to stand up for them.

Come on men, tell us what you really think? Don't be shy.
    Women can't take over.

Why?
    Most women don't like to work and would rather raise a family. Natures a bitch like that :rofl:

The more that the minority of women push and push to get all women into the work place, the more the average woman will take to the bottle and prescription pills for comfort.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll put it out there, i have an irrational hatred of women in todays society. They probably hate me too. All is fair.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Regrettably, there is a place for affirmative action during a transition phase to true equality.

There is a long tradition of dividing sports by gender - this is the best scenario for female competitors, if they were combined women could not compete with men.

I imagine women are put off from getting into football because of the maleness. This perpetuates the problem. Affirmative action is necessary for a period, it's the only way to break the cycle. It's not about gender, it could be about anything.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, OP. So long as our hard-wired instincts and nature-granted hormones exist, men will generally retain their usual roles in life and women will generally retain theirs. The point is, men and women should be allowed to take on whatever role they so desire
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Women can't take over.

Why?
    Most women don't like to work and would rather raise a family. Natures a bitch like that :rofl:
    true. but then can you say the same about the men? how many men would be fine with having a housewife who would dedicate her time to raising the kids at home without working part or full time outside of the house?

(Original post by Jimbo1234)
    The more that the minority of women push and push to get all women into the work place, the more the average woman will take to the bottle and prescription pills for comfort.
    again, I wouldn't blame the entirety of that "problem" on this *minority* of let's call them feminists. most men nowadays seem to have become sensitive underachievers and women overall really can't rely on a man to be the sole family provider.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yomomalomo)
    Whoever does the job the best should get the job?
    This, really. The current climate of male to female position holders is an accurate representation of such a phenomenon.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is ridiculous. Women aren't going to takeover football just like how they aren't going to take over the stock exchange and the army. The fact of the matter is while there may be a few butch women who fight to coach men in football or a few man-eater women who are at home on the stock exchange, the vast majority of women aren't cut out for that/are totally uninterested in it so things will largely stay as it is. The only exception is education which women were long banned from but are now slightly overtaking men in it. i say that is because it turns out that ironically women are more suited to the secondary education system which largely consists of sitting quietly and listening to the teacher, something young boys find hard to do. Obviously if you do well in secondary education the natural step up is higher education which explains why there is slightly more women even at the higher education level. However as you go further up and up in education you have to devote more of your time and take the initiative yourself more hence why males still dominate at the top rungs of academic institutions. So it's not about intelligence but merely a lack of drive and interest. Most women want to settle down and look after kids. It's what they want, nothing sexist about saying that.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 19, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.