Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Men. How do you really feel about the female takeover of society?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'll be bothered when most successful companies are founded, owned and run by women, when they start making the breakthrough inventions, when they are the richest people in the world. Right now, they're not. Just because some women got jobs in football doesn't mean they rule the universe.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natchina)
    The other day the BBC aired a Programme called 'sexism in football' -- you can watch it here on iplayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscre...sode/b01fkcgh/

The programme is essentially about how women are taking over more and more jobs in the Football industry -- an industry completely invented by males -- and how wonderful that is for society.

What struck me was the sense of entitlement that the females showed. For example, Towards the end of the programme a female employee boasted of dispossessing men from football--their last bastion of maleness. She literally believed that her presence as a female was enough to justify her job.

What I found the most shocking though was the timid and politically correct capitulation by the males. They seemed to beem with pride at their own dispossession -- It sort of repulsed me a bit.

I suspect though that these men are just scared about losing their jobs on the BBC. They must play the game.

But what do men in general think of this dispossession? This issue is not just confined to the football industry. It is being played out all across society.

Males have invented virtually everything, but suddenly, they are being told that they are no longer needed. That females are better then they are.

Men are required to wax lyrical about how great women are, and women are required to wax lyrical about how great they are........their empathy, their emotional skills, their communication skills, their prudence etc etc

It's all very repulsive to endure.

People might think this a weird question for a female to ask, but if men are too timid, Then someone needs to stand up for them.

Come on men, tell us what you really think? Don't be shy.
    How can women be taking over society when 50% of society are women but women don't even hold 25% of the top jobs in the country?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XXchachaXX)
    Everything men can do, women can do it better
    FACT
    Except sport (otherwise they wouldn't be separated by gender), physical labour, or things involving lots of mathematics (otherwise most jobs involving lots of mathematics wouldn't be dominated by men).
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newcastle21)
    How can women be taking over society when 50% of society are women but women don't even hold 25% of the top jobs in the country?
    A very large number of women don't want to hold the top jobs in the country. They want to be married to someone that does and spend all day having coffee with friends and choosing Orla Kiely curtains.

Many young women may not want to believe this now - but give it 8-12 years, and it'll be no contest. It's the choice between a high-stakes, high-pressure job - or living a life of luxury...all for the same outcome.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah men and women need to be equal, but some people go too far and hire women over men just so not to be seen as sexist, however some people also hire men over women just cause the other applicant is a male.

In my opinion, every movement (such as feminism) is going to have extremists (such as women who think they're superior), and each of them should be dealt with.

Also, naturally women are compelled to have kids. Thats why the majority (if even 51%) of the employees will be men, just natural. It's in our DNA.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hate it. I don't disagree that women can be capable and competent in what they do and like to think that I don't really discriminate much in that respects (only male in family of 'strong independent women'), but as you hinted at already, the self-entitlement held by so many of today's 'women' is just disgusting to look at and generally be around.

The current culture of self-interested, and quite frankly, crazy 'feminists' is just tiring to be around. Having opinions shoved down your throat is not fun at all. And unfortunately, given the fact that most men have an inherent drive to 'please females' (for obvious reasons), there is a sense of - if you don't agree with me, then you should die type stuff where you get attacked by the establishment and are seen as a heretic - an enemy by men and women - by society. And before you spout the same old bull, marginalization, it's a fact of life - if you disagree, don't respond, or at least don't expect me to respond to you.

There is a reason why most of the male 'role models' of today, are generally lazy worthless bastards, or spout **** about how they are all lazy worthless bastards and enjoy being lazy worthless bastards, while role models for girls are all 'strong independent women who don't need no man'.

Women ruin everything. We can't have fun when they are around. The men all feel a need to treat them like princesses, for obvious reasons, and very quickly it all turns into some camwhoring contest, some mating ritual.

We can't focus on the game, the problem we are currently trying to solve. We have to give a damn about political correctness and all that bull, about their feelings, about 'our feelings', about 'feelings'. We just can't have fun. We can't crack the obscene jokes, we can't act like retards and bigoted faggots, because once women get involved, it all becomes a mating ritual - and really, a competition. You are no longer making the jokes and going the extra mile to make each other laugh, you are doing it to get laid, to impress some worthless whore.

Unfortunately also, I tend to attract women wherever I go, so I hate all this sort of thing to a more extreme extent. You don't know how many times I've had to find somewhere else to 'play' because some worthless slut/s wants to get with me but at the same time attention whore and treat my 'friends' like their slobbering pets, ones to toy with and generally use as a tool to boost their ego.

If women get involved in my 'fun', I'll generally just leave these days and find something else to do. But business is business, and play is play. I also don't really like the feeling of being chained to the extent we men are today. Not to mention the many adverse effects due to the feminist left trying to bend everything to suit their naive mental models of how the world is and should be - the feminisation of education for example.

Just shut up and go away. Please!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Ok, please post what evidence you have about my comment being wrong? None? Thought as much. Yet another person with ignorance as an opinion :rolleyes:
    Here is mine :

Now it is your turn to produce a substantiated argument :rofl:

I don't have articles, but I do happen to have been graced with a vagina. I've been surrounded by strong women influence my whole life, so don't try to tell me what women want.

I'm over bickering via the internet.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Clunge everywhere women cant steal my job, by law they cant
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Women should be equal and the world should be fair, but alas it never is.

3 fifths of new doctors are women. This says, to me, that yes women may have an interest in the medical profession but more so now simply because women doctors have been shunned in the past. However I see no problem in this as long as the best candidate is chosen.

What bothers me is when women are given equal rights yet do little to deserve them.

Take Wimbledon, where, after much dispute, women are now awarded equal prize money to their male counterparts yet do not play the same amount of games, and therefore do not provide as much entertainment to the crowd?

This is where I feel women's rights and general feminist attitudes overstep the mark of fair and equal.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kat~)
    I don't have articles, but I do happen to have been graced with a vagina. I've been surrounded by strong women influence my whole life, so don't try to tell me what women want.

I'm over bickering via the internet.
    Oh look, anecdotal evidence and opinion against substantiated studies and articles :facepalm2:
    You did not even argue against my cases, just just claimed to know more than those sources " 'cause lol".
    What do you actually think and why?

And no, you are " over bickering via the internet" because I just proved you wrong and you can't handle the truth :rolleyes:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's great that equality is being pushed further and it is great to see women being succesful. The title of this thread however, is stupid. Women are not 'taking over society', they are just getting a better standing within it.

Female football officials seem to be doing a better job then male ones too these days. Who needs goal line tech when you have somebody who is actually paying attention...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i bet the op's single and a virgin.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, women aren't "taking over society". Anyone with half a brain can understand that. Anyone with more than one brain cell won't be threatened by women because they think they are taking over.

(Original post by avupa2)
    The current culture of self-interested, and quite frankly, crazy 'feminists' is just tiring to be around. Having opinions shoved down your throat is not fun at all.
    No, having opinions shoved down your throat is not fun at all. So being told that you should do this and can't do that because you have a vagina is pretty demoralising. Women have had opinions shoved down their throats and have been expected to sit pretty and take it for years. Not all feminists are self-interested and crazy. I don't see how wanting the opportunities to further yourself is crazy, and that's what most feminists are doing. Don't let your opinion be clouded by the minority who do think they are batter than men.

And before you spout the same old bull, marginalization, it's a fact of life - if you disagree, don't respond, or at least don't expect me to respond to you.
    If you disagree with someone's opinion, don't engage them in debate to try and find out why they hold that opinion? Really? That's pathetic.

There is a reason why most of the male 'role models' of today, are generally lazy worthless bastards, or spout **** about how they are all lazy worthless bastards and enjoy being lazy worthless bastards, while role models for girls are all 'strong independent women who don't need no man'.
    Hmm.. can you name some? Most female role models seem to be "celebrities" and reality TV "stars" who sit around on chat shows and then do out at night and get wasted and get into fights. Or pop stars who dance around with their arse hanging out. It's incredibly depressing. Male role models seem to be people who have worked hard to get where they are against all odds. I'm thinking of sports and film stars, mostly. If they are lazing around, and least they sort of deserve to.

Women ruin everything. We can't have fun when they are around. The men all feel a need to treat them like princesses, for obvious reasons, and very quickly it all turns into some camwhoring contest, some mating ritual.
    Or you could just treat them like people and if they are bothering you, tell them to go away so you can get on with your "fun". Grow a backbone.

We can't crack the obscene jokes, we can't act like retards and bigoted faggots, because once women get involved, it all becomes a mating ritual - and really, a competition. You are no longer making the jokes and going the extra mile to make each other laugh, you are doing it to get laid, to impress some worthless whore.
    Why not? Not every woman you come across wants to mate with you, I can assure you. That's despite your next sentence. If you think women are worthless whores, why waste your time trying to impress them? If your overwhelming desire to mate is really affecting your life that much, I suggest you get professional help.

If women get involved in my 'fun', I'll generally just leave these days and find something else to do. But business is business, and play is play. I also don't really like the feeling of being chained to the extent we men are today. Not to mention the many adverse effects due to the feminist left trying to bend everything to suit their naive mental models of how the world is and should be - the feminisation of education for example.
    How do you feel you are being "chained?"

Feminisation of education? That there are more female than male teachers? I agree that is something that needs to be addressed as children need male role models early in life other than their fathers. Is that what you meant?

Just shut up and go away. Please!
    Tell them to go away to their faces and I'm sure they'll get the message. Then you can carry on having fun. Seriously, you're just whining when most of your problems can be solved with a bit of simple communication.

Bits I haven't quoted I either partly agree with (the first paragraph) or you're rambling and I have no idea what about (most of it).
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:

Women can't take over.

Why?
    Most women don't like to work and would rather raise a family. Natures a bitch like that

The more that the minority of women push and push to get all women into the work place, the more the average woman will take to the bottle and prescription pills for comfort.
    Where is your evidence that "most women don't like to work"? I agree that most women probably want children, and I think that most would like to at least take time out to look after them or work part-time. I think the Dutch have it about right in many ways, in that Mothers don't feel pressured to return to work if they don't want to (not to mention shorter working hours and higher salaries), but there are a lot of differences between our societies, some mentioned in that second article. The only related stats I can find show that most working mothers would rather be working part-time, which is understandable and I think it's best to have one parent stay at home while the children are young. But to say that most women don't want to work at all. Really?

How many people, men included, really enjoy their jobs and wouldn't rather be at home anyway?

Ok, please post what evidence you have about my comment being wrong? None? Thought as much. Yet another person with ignorance as an opinion :rolleyes:
    Here is mine :
    What are you trying to demonstrate with the fourth link?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    The best person should get the job. I'm secure enough in my own abilities to accept healthy competition for places from females.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philbert)
    Where is your evidence that "most women don't like to work"? I agree that most women probably want children, and I think that most would like to at least take time out to look after them or work part-time. I think the Dutch have it about right in many ways, in that Mothers don't feel pressured to return to work if they don't want to (not to mention shorter working hours and higher salaries), but there are a lot of differences between our societies, some mentioned in that second article. The only related stats I can find show that most working mothers would rather be working part-time, which is understandable and I think it's best to have one parent stay at home while the children are young. But to say that most women don't want to work at all. Really?

How many people, men included, really enjoy their jobs and wouldn't rather be at home anyway?

What are you trying to demonstrate with the fourth link?
    Learn to read sources :rolleyes:
    Link 2 shows that the less women work, the happier they are.

Link 4 simply shows how women still let their primal instincts drive them like primitive animals. Any species that does such a thing can not dominate the modern world.

Some people greatly enjoy jobs. Many men enjoy the challenge, the reward, the act of doing something fulfilling etc.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philbert)
    OP was asking for an opinion, it wasn't really a debate. All I was saying I wouldn't respond to was the notion that marginalization isn't a fact of life, along with double standards and all that stuff. I'm not saying that it's true only one way, I'm just saying, I'm finding all this feminism-shism crap all incredibly annoying currently yo.

And for the rest. I'm a bro yo, I can't just ruin it all for the other guys. They actually enjoy slobbering up to these worthless whores, what right do I have to ruin it all for them? I just excuse myself instead, because I'm a gentleman and a scholar of the highest order.

>If you think women are worthless whores, why waste your time trying to impress them?

I don't do that, but collectively that starts to happen. Once women start forcing their way into the group, the men also start showing off to them consciously or unconsciously - they start competing. And of course, women have certain values and expectations which these men will want to meet and match, which results in some jokes and general behaviours slowly becoming out of bounds.

And the type of people I hang out with aren't really the most social and 'pussy magnet' type - hobbyists, so once a girl comes into their vicinity, they're slobbering all over them - which of course, the whores indirectly encourage. God damn, it's so disgusting to watch.

Time and time and again, you women have ruined all the places I have held dear.

>As for the chained.

What else, we're now the same as you ****ers now. The reason that the young modern male is so out of it these days, doesn't work hard, doesn't bother with it all, just generally escapes reality and doesn't push themselves for anything worthwhile for society, is simply a result of there being nothing worth working hard for anymore - they've been barraged from birth about how they're all rapists, and how they should all DIE and be ashamed of themselves for having sexual thoughts - because that objectifies women - how they shouldn't act up and take risks, because that's just wrong, they shouldn't go outside and play because they'll get raped and killed by some murderer round the corner. They should just sit in a corner and play video games bought for them because their parents aren't bothered to interact with them.

You ****ing lefties have destroyed it all. These kids just want to live life, but you bitter ****ers have to take out your problems on them.

Here's a funny fact. If you support feminism then you can't possibly support multi-culturaism - these two can't possibly mix. Continue ruining it all for the rest of us you ****ers. Die! Die!! Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    Except sport (otherwise they wouldn't be separated by gender), physical labour, or things involving lots of mathematics (otherwise most jobs involving lots of mathematics wouldn't be dominated by men).
    Actually there is mounting evidence that girls being apparently worse at maths due to the skew in top maths jobs is purely down to social conditioning encouraging girls to go into other professions. I knew some exceptional mathematicians when I was at school (all girls), they have all gone on to do medicine or a few to do engineering.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someguy113)
    I for one, welcome our boobed overlords.
    That made me laugh more than it probably should have done.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Learn to read sources :rolleyes:
    Link 2 shows that the less women work, the happier they are.

Link 4 simply shows how women still let their primal instincts drive them like primitive animals. Any species that does such a thing can not dominate the modern world.

Some people greatly enjoy jobs. Many men enjoy the challenge, the reward, the act of doing something fulfilling etc.
    Why do you think your last sentence only applies to men?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 19, 2012
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.