Boneless banquet for one
Bargain buckets
Krushems
Wicked zinger meals
Popcorn snack boxes are definitely the most popular though

These are what I seem to serve most of, especially snack boxes

:drool:
Original post by Forum User
I'm of the same opinion - I'm a big KFC fan (and it shows on my figure sadly), but that Reggae Reggae burger is very average. The sauce tastes just like an ordinary barbecue sauce, there is no spice to it at all, was expecting some chilli and a bit of kick but very bland indeed :frown:

I normally go for the toasted wrap + zinger meal and that is so good! It also amazes me how im 6ft and weigh 75kg. :frown:
Why are the chips all soft/kind of soggy. It's the most disappointing thing about any KFC meal. Burger King have the nicest chips... they're kind of crispy almost but still soft on the inside. KFC chips are all soggy feeling. Is this just my local KFC doing it wrong or what?
Reply 103
Original post by Dr. Bassman
Why are the chips all soft/kind of soggy. It's the most disappointing thing about any KFC meal. Burger King have the nicest chips... they're kind of crispy almost but still soft on the inside. KFC chips are all soggy feeling. Is this just my local KFC doing it wrong or what?

The chips aren't soggy in my store, granted they are not the tastiest fries out there, they have the same texture as other fries
Original post by day1100
The chips aren't soggy in my store, granted they are not the tastiest fries out there, they have the same texture as other fries

Admit Burger King does better chips.
Reply 105
This is a great thread..

I applied for KFC twice online when I was at Uni, got through the online process but as someone mentioned earlier, in London the success rate for a non Asian is quite low, almost a non starter..
Reply 106
Are u asian?
Original post by Dr. Bassman

Nope, every single KFC i have ever been to as horrible, soft, tasteless chips.
Have you lost all faith in humanity yet?
(Former KFC employee here :biggrin:)
Reply 109
Original post by (:Becca(:
Have you lost all faith in humanity yet?
(Former KFC employee here :biggrin:)

Only worked there a month, and I am starting to lose faith already, thought it was just me... thankfully it isn't
Original post by day1100
Only worked there a month, and I am starting to lose faith already, thought it was just me... thankfully it isn't

Nope, it's everybody. :awesome:
Original post by DaveSmith99
Nope, every single KFC i have ever been to as horrible, soft, tasteless chips.

They should just sort their **** out. They'd easily beat burger king if their chips were similar.
I've applied and got an interview...what should I expect and what should I wear (I'm a girl)
Thanks!
Reply 113
Original post by soph_surfs
I've applied and got an interview...what should I expect and what should I wear (I'm a girl)
Thanks!

Interview was easy. Dress smartly, can't go wrong and first impressions count. First part of interview are team building exercises, these are there to see if a person can work well in a team and speak to people they do not know. Then it is the interview which is easy. Simple questions such as How would you handle food? What is cross contamination? How do you treat the customer correctly? etc. Should get the job no trouble as long as you don't say anything bad
Original post by day1100
Nope, the interview was easy as well. You do team building session and then an interview. My interview was not formal and more of a chat really, the interviewer was not much older than me and wasn't taking it very seriously. As long as you don't say or do anything bad, you should get the job.

aah, i see. :smile:

May I ask which city do you work in?
Reply 115
Original post by aysha.19
aah, i see. :smile:

May I ask which city do you work in?

I don't work in a city KFC, more of a town KFC in south Wales
ok
Reply 117
Original post by Solid425
You should go to more KFC stores then.

Ok captain clever, go out and find a kfc in London that has black people working in it, photograph it and i'll give you £50.
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Where's the Colonel?

402415_339409249433215_112032352170907_1032343_1126135306_n.jpg
Reply 119
Original post by sexbo
Ok captain clever, go out and find a kfc in London that has black people working in it, photograph it and i'll give you £50.

lawl
/
Have they taught you how to make the hot wings yet??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending