The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RDavies93
AQA biology (wasn't Too bad, just ALOT)

OCR Salters B chemistry

Edexcel Maths

AQA Biology is horrible, the exams are so annoying. Have you got any tips on tackling Unit 5, I've got the remainder of Genetics to learn. The rest of it is ok but any tips on the essay will be appreciated!

I heard OCR Salters was so TOUGH!

I do Edexcel Maths too :smile:
Original post by morris743
I might

Good.

Original post by SciFiBoy
true, but doesn't mean you should have to be in pain! aw, is good you were both okay :smile:

Well, when you work with horses, it's just a hazard tbh. They are large animals with minds of their own after all :')
Reply 2562

well, I can message you a picture of some curry? :smile: but sadly I don't know how to get curry to you :frown: if I did I would though! :hugs:

aaaaaaaawwwww :blush:

stop making me say aaawww :colonhash:
AQA biology (wasn't Too bad, just ALOT)

OCR Salters B chemistry

Edexcel Maths

Salters chemistry was grimmmmmm. :/

Well, when you work with horses, it's just a hazard tbh. They are large animals with minds of their own after all :')

ah, okay, horses seem nice to me, we used to have some near us when I was growing up, in the field at the end of our lane, we used to pet them and feed them apples :colondollar:
Chemistry. Ugh. Gave that up after GCSE. Was ok when it was rocks and stuff.
Original post by Drewski

I'm studying biochemistry so basically lots of chemistry, yay me :tongue:
Original post by LifeIsGood
AQA Biology is horrible, the exams are so annoying. Have you got any tips on tackling Unit 5, I've got the remainder of Genetics to learn. The rest of it is ok but any tips on the essay will be appreciated!

I heard OCR Salters was so TOUGH!

I do Edexcel Maths too :smile:

Just try and keep it structured tbh. Don't panic! Read the questions at the end first. then go back and to the rest of the paper. Your brain will subconsiously be thinking about it then. And you can pick up hints from the paper. Mine were something about cycles in nature. or use of DNA in technology.

Find examples online. It really helps (my teacher didnt ever Mention the essay question, I found out for myself. None of my class knew and came out of the exam fuming)

Salters B was solid. Salters A is p*** in comparison. They seem to make it puposefully tricky -_-
Original post by mia )
aaaaaaaawwwww :blush:

stop making me say aaawww :colonhash:

it's cute when you do that :tongue:

hmm, only when it stops being cute :tongue:
Original post by Vamp1reWeekend
I'm studying biochemistry so basically lots of chemistry, yay me :tongue:

More fool you :tongue:

You doing that to then go do medicine?
ah, okay, horses seem nice to me, we used to have some near us when I was growing up, in the field at the end of our lane, we used to pet them and feed them apples :colondollar:

They are lovely, trusting animals. They eat your money and your free time and your social life. But at the end of a day, they tend to be your life. And you can't imagine it any other way :tongue:

Original post by Drewski

Chemistry is wonderful :h:
Reply 2571
it's cute when you do that :tongue:

hmm, only when it stops being cute :tongue:

aaaaaaawwwww :colondollar: :lovehug:
They are lovely, trusting animals. They eat your money and your free time and your social life. But at the end of a day, they tend to be your life. And you can't imagine it any other way :tongue:

haha, you must love them then :smile:
Original post by mia )
aaaaaaawwwww :colondollar: :lovehug:

:h: thanks :lovehug: :wink:
Chemistry is wonderful :h:

Some of... :tongue:

Then, I can't talk, I voluntarily did another 4yrs of very hard Maths after A Levels... :rolleyes:
Original post by Drewski
More fool you :tongue:

You doing that to then go do medicine?

No no, PhD then research scientist I hope.
haha, you must love them then :smile:

Indeed. I love teaching them. From scratch. It's such a great feeling when something you've been building on for weeks suddenly clicks in place :h:

I could go on all day.

What are you doing? :smile:
Original post by Vamp1reWeekend
No no, PhD then research scientist I hope.

Dr. Vamp1reWeekend. Has a ring to it :tongue:

But ooh, get you with the intellect!
Original post by Drewski
Some of... :tongue:

Then, I can't talk, I voluntarily did another 4yrs of very hard Maths after A Levels... :rolleyes:

maths is also wonderful though :h:
Indeed. I love teaching them. From scratch. It's such a great feeling when something you've been building on for weeks suddenly clicks in place :h:

I could go on all day.

What are you doing? :smile:

what do you teach them? to ride?

im sure you could :tongue:

TSR :biggrin: also, drinking some water for my cold and playing Plants vs Zombies :awesome:

Latest