The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RDavies93

Indeed I am. I have a damn good brain.

I bet you do :wink:
Oh, I have no doubt that it'll be complicated, just not on the mathematics front :h:

Oh, yeah, that's what I meant. Wasn't suggesting the degree would be easy. None of them - if you're putting in effort - are easy. But yeah, sack off the maths. It's a pain!
Reply 2602
Original post by SciFiBoy
thanks :smile: I only compliment people a lot if I think they are extra nice :h:

aaaawwww

okay im going to stop saying that now :tongue:

Original post by hasan4life
nah wigan have found some fight in them, theyve had some pretty decent results.
thought they would have drawn tbh.
guess i was right :smug: no can do, not gonna, grass our most treasured mascot, and fellow liverpool fan.
i dont want manu, getting too far ahead of liverpool, in title wons :frown:

i know...they won tonight as well :eek:

lol he cant be working there to often though...we harldy lose :wink:but why would he work at OT if he supports liverpool...cant be a true fan if you ask me :tongue:

what if i say please will you tell me then, i promise to return your friend after the leauge has finished :tongue:
I bet you do :wink:

It's not arrogant to say so I don't think. it would be poor of me not to acknowledge and make use of it. This is my outlook :h:
Original post by Drewski
Oh, yeah, that's what I meant. Wasn't suggesting the degree would be easy. None of them - if you're putting in effort - are easy. But yeah, sack off the maths. It's a pain!

I intend to give it my best :h: So it should be rather challenging :smile:
Original post by mia )
aaaawwww

:tongue:

:h: you don't have to if you don't want to!

It's not arrogant to say so I don't think. it would be poor of me not to acknowledge and make use of it. This is my outlook :h:

haha, fair enough :smile: you don't seem particularly arrogant to me, which is good cause I don't like arrogant people :tongue:

haha, fair enough :smile: you don't seem particularly arrogant to me, which is good cause I don't like arrogant people :tongue:

I'm not really! I just don't see the point in saying I'm not that smart when I am. And I work hard, so I deserve to give myself some credit on occasions :h:
Yep, that was 90 minutes worth of real squeaky bum bum.
Reply 2608
:tongue:

:h: you don't have to if you don't want to!

lol im going to stop...i literally said aaawww all the times i posted it, and got wired looks from my brother too...

im supposed to be doing work :ninja:
Original post by mia )
aaaawwww

i know...they won tonight as well :eek:

lol he cant be working there to often though...we harldy lose :wink:but why would he work at OT if he supports liverpool...cant be a true fan if you ask me :tongue:

what if i say please will you tell me then, i promise to return your friend after the leauge has finished :tongue:

they won against arsenal :gasp:
yh, thats true, need to tell him to get more shifts :tongue: cos he goes uni here, and a job is a job, i work their too, we're not planning a secret plan to make amnu lose :innocent: it is kinda annoying when u win and the fans celebrate, and u have to pretend your happy for them :sigh:
i'll be more then happy to give u him after the league :tongue:
Original post by mia )
lol im going to stop...i literally said aaawww all the times i posted it, and got wired looks from my brother too...

haha, well it's cute like I said so :tongue: your brother watches you on TSR O.o

TSR is better than work :biggrin: especially this thread :yep:
Original post by mia )

Slacking on the revision?
Reply 2612
Original post by hasan4life
they won against arsenal :gasp:
yh, thats true, need to tell him to get more shifts :tongue: cos he goes uni here, and a job is a job, i work their too, we're not planning a secret plan to make amnu lose :innocent: it is kinda annoying when u win and the fans celebrate, and u have to pretend your happy for them :sigh:
i'll be more then happy to give u him after the league :tongue:

yep 2-1 to wigan :tongue:

you work there too :eek: so lucky...do they know you support liverpool :eyebrow: if not i think its time i speak to Fergie :tongue:

nope not true...id never work at Klanfiled. even if my life depended on it...and i dont want him after the leauge :colonhash:
Reply 2613
haha, well it's cute like I said so :tongue: your brother watches you on TSR O.o

TSR is better than work :biggrin: especially this thread :yep:

aaaawwwww

lol no hes sat in the same room though and every time i said hed look up :tongue:

haha true...but tsr aint going to pass my exam :h:
Reply 2614
Original post by Spontogical
Slacking on the revision?

watching arsenal "play" put me in a good mood so i longer can concentrate on maths :tongue:
Original post by mia )
aaaawwwww

lol no hes sat in the same room though and every time i said hed look up :tongue:

haha true...but tsr aint going to pass my exam :h:

:love:

haha, you are saying it out loud as well as typing it then? :wink:

shame :tongue: or you could be on here all the time :biggrin:
Reply 2616
:love:

haha, you are saying it out loud as well as typing it then? :wink:

shame :tongue: or you could be on here all the time :biggrin:

nope...i say it first then i type it :tongue:

i know...i could spend my whole day talking to you :wink:
Original post by mia )
nope...i say it first then i type it :tongue:

i know...i could spend my whole day talking to you :wink:

awwwwwwwwwww (now you have me saying it :tongue:) that's adorable :h:

haha :blush: well, you can add me on facebook and stuff if you like, then you can talk to me whenever :wink:
Original post by mia )
yep 2-1 to wigan :tongue:

you work there too :eek: so lucky...do they know you support liverpool :eyebrow: if not i think its time i speak to Fergie :tongue:

nope not true...id never work at Klanfiled. even if my life depended on it...and i dont want him after the leauge :colonhash:

:woo:
its not a bad job, would prefer anfield <-- thats how u spell it :tongue: only the few liverpool supporters that are their, its our own little secret :ninja: noo not fergie :afraid:
dont think they would employ u :mmm: then im afraid u cant have him at all :console:
Original post by mia )
watching arsenal "play" put me in a good mood so i longer can concentrate on maths :tongue:

Yeah we were ****, I finally see what you were up against last week. :tongue:

Both Utd fans as well. :daydreaming:
awwwwwwwwwww (now you have me saying it :tongue:) that's adorable :h:

haha :blush: well, you can add me on facebook and stuff if you like, then you can talk to me whenever :wink:

Latest