The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RDavies93
Hehehehe.

Good?

I used to enjoy most of my revision, except anything plant related. I hate me some photosynthesis. I don't Care about LDR and LIDR. Bleh.

I have 4 or 5 lectures worth of photosynthesis to revise, I could cry.
Reply 21
Original post by Vamp1reWeekend

It's truly horrific isn't it? I feel for you dear :hugs:
Reply 22
I'll you two soul mates catch up :tongue: I have conformity to write notes on :sigh: Doesn't help when I'll actually be revising stuff soon that we haven't actually covered at night college yet :facepalm:
Original post by Deyesy
I'll you two soul mates catch up :tongue: I have conformity to write notes on :sigh: Doesn't help when I'll actually be revising stuff soon that we haven't actually covered at night college yet :facepalm:

I always self teach myself stuff, it'll be ahreeet.
Reply 24
I always self teach myself stuff, it'll be ahreeet.

'ahreeet' sounds so scouse when you actually say it :tongue:
Original post by RDavies93
It's truly horrific isn't it? I feel for you dear :hugs:

I often wonder why I chose biochemistry :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
'ahreeet' sounds so scouse when you actually say it :tongue:

It's actually geordie :wink: not that I'm a geordie but near enough I suppose.
Reply 27
I often wonder why I chose biochemistry :tongue:

Because its awwweesssooommmmeeee :biggrin:
Original post by Deyesy

I wrote it incorrectly my bad. Our class had already done the work that we was supposed to do so we got to go home but have to come back tomorrow anyway.
Hmph.. I'm in the TOP four again? Hmm still sounds familiar to a certain football club I know of. :pierre:
Reply 30
yey new thread...now off to revise x

:frown::frown::frown:

I hate it right now, although I'm doing A2
Original post by LifeIsGood

Same.. All those electrons and NADPs and stuff... At least I think that was photosynthesis...

I'm first year of uni, I have discovered that they simplify it A LOT at a level and it was bad then never mind now. Oh well :')
Original post by Nice Marmite
Same.. All those electrons and NADPs and stuff... At least I think that was photosynthesis...

Sob.
I'm first year of uni, I have discovered that they simplify it A LOT at a level and it was bad then never mind now. Oh well :')

I always thought that was the case... The lies :cool:

I remember being told that enzymes were lock and key. I knew something was up with that :holmes:
Reply 36
It's actually geordie :wink: not that I'm a geordie but near enough I suppose.

You're close enough to pick up the accent and local lingo fo' sho :tongue:

I wrote it incorrectly my bad. Our class had already done the work that we was supposed to do so we got to go home but have to come back tomorrow anyway.

O.O What kind of college is THAT nice? In our sixth-form we couldn't go home unless we had a free last period which was 2:40pm :unimpressed:

On a tangent; conformity is a alot smaller than obediance :woo:
Original post by Nice Marmite
I always thought that was the case... The lies :cool:

I remember being told that enzymes were lock and key. I knew something was up with that :holmes:

Lies upon lieeesss. :')
Ohh yeah, it's only a theory really.
Original post by Deyesy
You're close enough to pick up the accent and local lingo fo' sho :tongue:

O.O What kind of college is THAT nice? In our sixth-form we couldn't go home unless we had a free last period which was 2:40pm :unimpressed:

On a tangent; conformity is a alot smaller than obediance :woo:

ASCH CONFORMITY EXPERIMENT?? I don't know why that needed capitals but I suddenly remembered that experiment from psychology..
Reply 39
ASCH CONFORMITY EXPERIMENT?? I don't know why that needed capitals but I suddenly remembered that experiment from psychology..

Indeed :tongue: I'll be writing notes on that very soon and also Zimbardo's prison study :cool:

Latest