The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Mr Smurf
I dont understand. You mean you would get all As if you were English? :confused:

Haha no sorry, I ought to be more clear! (B) was in AS level English :redface:
Reply 381
Original post by TheMagicRat
BAD?

And your pic is scaring me a little.

No, that's still better than I did :ahee:
Reply 382
Original post by Jaydiee

BED?
Original post by Jaydiee

3 points in the bag.. 64 pts. 5 clear of scum. Home and dry. :smug:

BEC? :smug:
Reply 384
Original post by RDavies93
BED?

Nope
Original post by Spontogical
3 points in the bag.. 64 pts. 5 clear of scum. Home and dry. :smug:

BEC? :smug:

Nope. Is BEC a word?
Do you guys give up? I'll tell you anyway it was ACE + e,e

Scum is united...
Reply 385
Lack of spam is deeply, deeply concerning :holmes:
I should really just give up on ever, ever having a girlfriend, honestly think there is a better chance of the sun being a fairy. **** would I even think anyone would be interested in me anyway, I'm just a ****ed up loser and idiot
Original post by Jaydiee
Nope

Nope. Is BEC a word?
Do you guys give up? I'll tell you anyway it was ACE + e,e

Scum is united...

Bec is the name of a girl. :tongue:

Oh yeah Scum is United.
Chavski is Chelsea
Spuds are Spurs..
Original post by SciFiBoy
I should really just give up on ever, ever having a girlfriend, honestly think there is a better chance of the sun being a fairy. **** would I even think anyone would be interested in me anyway, I'm just a ****ed up loser and idiot

:five: - same here boy. Though in my case, for some reason I don't get along with girls in general past the initial attraction stage. Being too direct has it's faults. :sad:
Reply 389

I know how you feel.

Well, I have had a couple of girls interested in me before. But it happens so rarely, what are the chances of any of them working out? The stupid thing is I don't know how to get to know girls that actually live near me. The only possible way is to approach random women in pubs, and I don't have the guts to do that.
Reply 390

Rory what is wrong?! I have to go out til late now but you better have a good explanation when I get back!!!!! :hugs:

Original post by Spontogical
:five: - same here boy. Though in my case, for some reason I don't get along with girls in general past the initial attraction stage. Being too direct has it's faults. :sad:

No giving up people. I won't allow it. :hugs:

What happened exactly?
Original post by RDavies93
Rory what is wrong?! I have to go out til late now but you better have a good explanation when I get back!!!!! :hugs:

No giving up people. I won't allow it. :hugs:

Original post by LifeIsGood
What happened exactly?

Nothing happened, this is how I feel 99.99% of the time...

The other 0.01% of the time is just me having delusions and then realising I'm deluding myself and feeling far worse as a result.

I expect to die alone, probably quite young as well.
Nothing happened, this is how I feel 99.99% of the time...

The other 0.01% of the time is just me having delusions and then realising I'm deluding myself and feeling far worse as a result.

I expect to die alone, probably quite young as well.

Why do you feel like that though? If nothing happens, it's most likely you're living in fear of something like insecurity.
Done a S1 paper and got 47% woops, need to cover lots of topics now!
Original post by LifeIsGood
Why do you feel like that though? If nothing happens, it's most likely you're living in fear of something like insecurity.

I just kinda messed up mentally and stuff and I'm ugly and a freak. I generally don't approach people I like cause I know they would always reject me, which is what happened in the past when I have.

I feel insecure about pretty much everything in life tbh.
Original post by Deyesy
Lack of spam is deeply, deeply concerning :holmes:

+ rep to make up for my absence.

You're forgetting that the girls you're meeting now are probably just a bit immature and to them it's all about surface attraction and excitement. Once everyone's had their fun things become a bit more realistic.
Original post by Nice Marmite
+ rep to make up for my absence.

You're forgetting that the girls you're meeting now are probably just a bit immature and to them it's all about surface attraction and excitement. Once everyone's had their fun things become a bit more realistic.

I'm talking about every girl ever that I have met in my life.
I'm talking about every girl ever that I have met in my life.

It's hard for me to know what to say then. I don't know if you're judgements are correct or not or if you're making yourself seem worse than IRL. Just don't give up because you never know if the next girl you meet might be different.
Original post by Nice Marmite
It's hard for me to know what to say then. I don't know if you're judgements are correct or not or if you're making yourself seem worse than IRL. Just don't give up because you never know if the next girl you meet might be different.

I have deluding myself with thoughts like that but it just makes peoples lack of interest in me much more painful.

Latest