The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
Indeed :tongue: I'll be writing notes on that very soon and also Zimbardo's prison study :cool:

Oh yeaaahhh, totes remember conformity.

Totes...oh god, sigh.
Reply 41
Original post by Vamp1reWeekend
Oh yeaaahhh, totes remember conformity.

Totes...oh god, sigh.

Faceyb :wink:
Original post by Deyesy
Faceyb :wink:

Nervyb
Reply 43
Nervyb

Oh. The. Shame :tongue:

:getmecoat:
Original post by Deyesy
Oh. The. Shame :tongue:

:getmecoat:

Rude.
Original post by Deyesy
You're close enough to pick up the accent and local lingo fo' sho :tongue:

O.O What kind of college is THAT nice? In our sixth-form we couldn't go home unless we had a free last period which was 2:40pm :unimpressed:

On a tangent; conformity is a alot smaller than obediance :woo:

It's Easter holidays. It was the practicals we have to do for science courses, I didn't write it clearly for a reason though :tongue:
I'm first year of uni, I have discovered that they simplify it A LOT at a level and it was bad then never mind now. Oh well :')

Ohh....can't wait :colondollar:
Reply 47
Rude.

Sorry :colondollar:

The :getmecoat: was aimed at myself not you though :tongue:

Original post by LifeIsGood
It's Easter holidays. It was the practicals we have to do for science courses, I didn't write it clearly for a reason though :tongue:

I am so unbelievable dim sometimes :facepalm: Of course it's the Easter holidays :pinch: Now the fact you've been allowed to go home makes ALOT more sense
Reply 48
i find mammalian oestrus hard...i dont even know why :cry:
Original post by Deyesy

I am so unbelievable dim sometimes :facepalm: Of course it's the Easter holidays :pinch: Now the fact you've been allowed to go home makes ALOT more sense

lol it's ok :smile:

You at Uni?
Reply 50
It was too soon. :colonhash:
Reply 51
Original post by LifeIsGood
lol it's ok :smile:

You at Uni?

On an unplanned gap year and possibly on a planned one next year because I was ridiculously naive when it came to revision, so I'm effectively having to do my A Level's all over again - Well the AS parts mostly :woo:
Original post by Deyesy
On an unplanned gap year and possibly on a planned one next year because I was ridiculously naive when it came to revision, so I'm effectively having to do my A Level's all over again - Well the AS parts mostly :woo:

I resat my first year of AS, what subjects do you do?
Original post by Deyesy

You better be. :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by Nice Marmite
I always thought that was the case... The lies :cool:

I remember being told that enzymes were lock and key. I knew something was up with that :holmes:

Oh yeah, "here is the lock and key method you have been taught your whole life...

Now here is why it is wrong, and here is what really happens"

The same with electron energy levels :colonhash: Why can't they tell us the right way First time round.
Reply 55
What is everyone upto on this glorious afternoon
Original post by RDavies93
Oh yeah, "here is the lock and key method you have been taught your whole life...

Now here is why it is wrong, and here is what really happens"

The same with electron energy levels :colonhash: Why can't they tell us the right way First time round.

I mean it's understandable. I remember a whole chemistry lesson was lost when everyone started arguing about what my teacher wrote on the board. She drew a diagram with some electrons and stuff and then one guy was like well it probably isn't there. Etc. Etc. :rolleyes:

They give us time because some ideas we're too young to deal with haha
Reply 57
Original post by rickjames

Went to the gym... Should have gone for a run on the beach really but I promised my friend I'd meet her :redface:

How about you?
Original post by rickjames

Just got out of the house and did some exercise, am feeling better. What about you?
Reply 59
Original post by Nice Marmite
I mean it's understandable. I remember a whole chemistry lesson was lost when everyone started arguing about what my teacher wrote on the board. She drew a diagram with some electrons and stuff and then one guy was like well it probably isn't there. Etc. Etc. :rolleyes:

They give us time because some ideas we're too young to deal with haha

Well, I think it would be better to give us the right information first time. I mean, I don't feel I was any "smarter" so to speak, when I started AS, as opposed to GCSE's, and I think, if we hadn't had to forget and re-learn certain aspects of chem and bio, then it would have made the jump between the two, less of a jump. I don't know, lots of people think not but that's just how I feel :colondollar:

Latest