The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SciFiBoy
race means your own ethnicity I think IIRC

Original post by morris743

some of the questions threw me at first as well :smile:

my results are:

Is co-habitation relationships more difficult, most likely to fail than marriages? Especially if children are involved?
Wow, today must be the first time ever I've managed to buy alcohol without being ID'd, and I had no makeup on and I was wearing a Hello Kitty t-shirt :lol:. Quite funny considering the number of people who think I look young for my age :colonhash:. I did also buy it with a load of fruit juices with it, so I'm not sure if the guy at the supermarket till just didn't realise that one drink was alcoholic, or whether he genuinely thought I was over 18.

I've not done the political compass quiz nor voted in the election yet, but I will try to get those done soon.

I still don't totally understand it tbh, but it'll do :u:
Reply 6585
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

I still don't totally understand it tbh, but it'll do :u:

Well, don't vote Boris on the basis of your compass :tongue: The conversations are the stereotypically right wing party :h:
Original post by Deyesy
Well, don't vote Boris on the basis of your compass :tongue: The conversations are the stereotypically right wing party :h:

Um, OK. Not that I had any idea of that, but thanks :tongue:. I'm thinking of voting Siobhan Benita anyway. Was gonna put Boris at 2nd choice, but hmmm, still thinking.
Um, OK. Not that I had any idea of that, but thanks :tongue:. I'm thinking of voting Siobhan Benita anyway. Was gonna put Boris at 2nd choice, but hmmm, still thinking.

Look Boris maybe a tory but this is not about part politics, you would rather stupid to base it on party politics, it is what the man/woman says they are going to do, it is on each candidate.

Vote Boris as he has done a fantastic job thus far and should be allowed to continue his marvellous job!!
OK, these make some sense. Maybe Green for second choice then? :beard:

Actually nah, not sure I'm too crazy about Jenny's manifesto tbh....

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by tehFrance
Look Boris maybe a tory but this is not about part politics, you would rather stupid to base it on party politics, it is what the man/woman says they are going to do, it is on each candidate.

Vote Boris as he has done a fantastic job thus far and should be allowed to continue his marvellous job!!

Thanks for your input, you have a good point :yep:. Sorry I am not the most clued up when it comes to politics :o:, but I try my best to understand :yy:.

Say waa?
Original post by morris743
Say waa?

You don't live in London do you? :colonhash:
Reply 6592
I'm off to do the count for our Mayoral Election :h: I get to earn £120 for counting votes :excited:
You don't live in London do you? :colonhash:

No....but I frequent it quite often. Just what amazing things has he done?

:adore:
Original post by Deyesy
I'm off to do the count for our Mayoral Election :h: I get to earn £120 for counting votes :excited:

There are ballot counting jobs?? Why did no one tell me about this? :zomg:
Hello kiddies :h:
OK, my voting is officially done :u:. I voted Siobhan for first choice, and Boris for second :smile:. All my family seem to be very pro Ken though :lol:

Also, a man at the polling station was called Andrew S Andrews :lolwut:. I wonder if he made that up, or his parents were just having a bit of a laugh? :teehee:
There are ballot counting jobs?? Why did no one tell me about this? :zomg:

Deyesy did :wink:

Latest