The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tehFrance
Yes you can, you sound like a child tbh.

For instance I am extremely pro-Israel yet I can respect another persons views even if they call for the complete destruction of Israel (literally every Arab I know)... I may hate the views but I still respect them.

I think this may be part of your problem with meeting new people as you don't seem to be willing to look pass views that are the polar opposite of what you believe.

There is no 'respect' in hatred.
Original post by LifeIsGood
The pitbull puppy I mean :smile:

I... my quote had nothing about pitbulls in them... no where not even when the convo started between us was there talk of pitbulls... :s-smilie:
Original post by tehFrance
I... my quote had nothing about pitbulls in them... no where not even when the convo started between us was there talk of pitbulls... :s-smilie:

You asked me Springers? I'm talking about a pitbull puppy
Original post by morris743
That's scary ****, man :sad:

Indeed.. - baby was being a boss..
Original post by Spontogical
Indeed.. - baby was being a boss..

Ha can't say I really looked at him tbh..more thinking if there was no glass there :eek:
Ha can't say I really looked at him tbh..more thinking if there was no glass there :eek:

look at the number next to your post? freaky **** eh? :tongue:
look at the number next to your post? freaky **** eh? :tongue:

:eek2: How did you notice that?!

Spoiler

How do people deal with family always putting them down constantly? I'm going to snap very soon...
:eek2: How did you notice that?!

Spoiler

Well seeing as we've never seen you.. I can't be far off right? :daydreaming:
Hope you guys are having a lovely day :smile:
How do people deal with family always putting them down constantly? I'm going to snap very soon...

Know they're wrong and rise above it. You will prove them oh so wrong in reality very, very soon....
Well seeing as we've never seen you.. I can't be far off right? :daydreaming:

:mob:
Original post by RainPours
Hope you guys are having a lovely day :smile:

No. Are you?
No. Are you?

Not really, did you anything interesting while I been away?
Original post by RainPours
Not really, did you anything interesting while I been away?

Are you ok?

Nothing at all interesting for me.
Know they're wrong and rise above it. You will prove them oh so wrong in reality very, very soon....

It's becoming irritating, I've risen above it but they're constantly telling me of how I'm going to fail my exams instead of any encouragement, I told them to stop it and they continue. There's also remarks about everything else I do too. I'm treated like a child then told to act grown up when I don't act immature :s-smilie:
It's becoming irritating, I've risen above it but they're constantly telling me of how I'm going to fail my exams instead of any encouragement, I told them to stop it and they continue. There's also remarks about everything else I do too. I'm treated like a child then told to act grown up when I don't act immature :s-smilie:

Wow sounds very familiar...

:hugs:
Wow sounds very familiar...

:hugs:

I've got over this last year but it's come back and really bugging me. My family constantly talk about University and my Dad always makes snide hurtful comments that makes me just want to hide - so I just go upstairs and chill out for a bit. But then a minute later, someone will think I'm being 'moody' or 'miserable' yet they can't see why. Just because I resat a year before, yeah I failed but for **** sake it took so much effort and courage to do it all over again and even though I didn't do brilliantly as I had hoped, I persevered and worked my arse off despite whatever was said to me. Then other things about my image and how I don't talk to my cousins :mad:
I've got over this last year but it's come back and really bugging me. My family constantly talk about University and my Dad always makes snide hurtful comments that makes me just want to hide - so I just go upstairs and chill out for a bit. But then a minute later, someone will think I'm being 'moody' or 'miserable' yet they can't see why. Just because I resat a year before, yeah I failed but for **** sake it took so much effort and courage to do it all over again and even though I didn't do brilliantly as I had hoped, I persevered and worked my arse off despite whatever was said to me. Then other things about my image and how I don't talk to my cousins :mad:

Life is good, ok? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You know yourself what kind of person you are, don't let anyone say otherwise.

Latest