Please go away.
Reply 6783
Original post by morris743
Please go away.

i swear im going to sleep now :tongue: night x
Original post by mia )
i swear im going to sleep now :tongue: night x

MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good thing I'm not your Dad :colonhash: (or am I?)
x
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
This might sound silly but I don't think I'm really coping well with being single. The crap thing about it is, the fact that I don't feel so great about myself probably means getting a partner isn't a good idea anyway until I somehow learn to sort myself out. But I think my depression partly stemmed from not having a partner in the first place. And then I probably won't find anyone anyway no matter what I do cos I'm not a great person and have all these problems. Stupid ass cycle :banghead:

Head up woman. :cool:

I know virtually nothing about you, but from what I remember reading on this thread you really have nothing to worry about.
Original post by Teofilo
Head up woman. :cool:

I know virtually nothing about you, but from what I remember reading on this thread you really have nothing to worry about.

What in particular are you referring to in this thread that indicates I have nothing to worry out?
This might sound silly but I don't think I'm really coping well with being single. The crap thing about it is, the fact that I don't feel so great about myself probably means getting a partner isn't a good idea anyway until I somehow learn to sort myself out. But I think my depression partly stemmed from not having a partner in the first place. And then I probably won't find anyone anyway no matter what I do cos I'm not a great person and have all these problems. Stupid ass cycle :banghead:

Cherry dear, get yourself on a volunteering project abroad like I did. I've been back a week and I hate myself again, but those 6 weeks were the most amazing of my life. For the first time ever, I had friends. For the first time ever, I was popular among a group of people. For the first time ever, people complimented me. I highly recommend it.
What in particular are you referring to in this thread that indicates I have nothing to worry out?

It was meant entirely as a compliment. :smile:
Original post by spiral87
Cherry dear, get yourself on a volunteering project abroad like I did. I've been back a week and I hate myself again, but those 6 weeks were the most amazing of my life. For the first time ever, I had friends. For the first time ever, I was popular among a group of people. For the first time ever, people complimented me. I highly recommend it.

It's the kind of thing I might look into. I desperately need to get a life and feel like I'm actually worthwhile.

Not good about hating yourself again though but I imagine it is difficult to go from something great to the same old routine.
Original post by TheMagicRat
It's the kind of thing I might look into. I desperately need to get a life and feel like I'm actually worthwhile.

Not good about hating yourself again though but I imagine it is difficult to go from something great to the same old routine.

Do it, I went on a whale and dolphin volunteering project and knew nothing about them. I came back a much better person. I know what I'm capable of now. Maybe that should make me feel good, but as you say, coming back here and being all alone after living in a house with 30 people your age who all really like you is very, very tough.
Original post by Psyk
Yep. Only the wrong side is left.

* looks at profile pic *
I don't know why either :wink:

haha aaaw thanks *flutter*
Original post by kristinaalovesu
haha aaaw thanks *flutter*

want some dairy milk :flutter:
Original post by hasan4life
want some dairy milk :flutter:

Haha not until you give me some vanilla cream :biggrin:
Reply 6794
Original post by morris743
MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good thing I'm not your Dad :colonhash: (or am I?)
x

i dunno
urgh, sometimes I really don't get the world at all. :/
Original post by mia )
i dunno

Oh ok. Well. I am.
Original post by SciFiBoy
urgh, sometimes I really don't get the world at all. :/

Why?
Kittens!

They're currently asleep but will from time to time have moments of madness. Especially for Daisy :h:
Hello kiddies :h:

Latest