The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1420
Original post by mia )
nothing much, apart from the fact that im hungry :sadnod:

im revising for exams?

Revising this late? I think you should stop, mia! Don't put too much stress on yourself! :smile:
Original post by Fizie
!!!
Are you being rude? :tongue:

Would never dream of such a thing.........*cough*
Reply 1422
Original post by Fizie
Revising this late? I think you should stop, mia! Don't put too much stress on yourself! :smile:

Haha, ive stopped now…I don’t know why but I’ll revise throughout the day, and then feel as if I haven’t done enough, so I end up revise even more :colondollar:
But yeh ive done nothing else these holidays…apart from watch football and go to work :tongue:
Reply 1423
Original post by Drewski
Would never dream of such a thing.........*cough*

:biggrin:

Original post by mia )
Haha, ive stopped now…I don’t know why but I’ll revise throughout the day, and then feel as if I haven’t done enough, so I end up revise even more :colondollar:
But yeh ive done nothing else these holidays…apart from watch football and go to work :tongue:

Do you have many exams coming up? Sometimes you have to do the rubbishy parts to end up where you want. What do you want to do after?
Reply 1424
Original post by Fizie

Do you have many exams coming up? Sometimes you have to do the rubbishy parts to end up where you want. What do you want to do after?

nope only 4 :biggrin: i tend to panick when it comes to exams though, so i console myself with as much revision as possible :tongue:

hoepfully next year i'll be at uni doing medicine :h:
Reply 1425
Original post by mia )
nope only 4 :biggrin: i tend to panick when it comes to exams though, so i console myself with as much revision as possible :tongue:

Medicine, that's commendable! Any particular area you want to go into?
Seems most people went to bed... got a bit quiet.
Original post by mia )

You WILL be :h:

Don't panic Mia, you will be fine in your exams :smile:
Original post by tehFrance
No and No.

True.

Original post by Deyesy
I was completely wrong with the minor one but completely on the money with the major

I got them both wrong :frown:
Original post by Nice Marmite
A trustworthy source informs me that they're actually the same person IRL :s-smilie:

This wouldn't surprise me...
Original post by Deyesy

They both like Jade however... :holmes:

No don't bring me into this :unimpressed:
Original post by mia )

Oh me too! I feel like I revise all day and then I look back and it feels like I've done nothing. What stress!
Original post by Jaydiee
No don't bring me into this :unimpressed:

You're in it with tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum whether you want to be or not...!
Original post by Drewski

Why can I not opt out? :frown:

Original post by StartSomething
Oh me too! I feel like I revise all day and then I look back and it feels like I've done nothing. What stress!

I'm sure about 80%, if not more, people feel like this when revising. But you will always be surprised how much you can remember when you are put on the spot and in exam conditions! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Jaydiee
Why can I not opt out? :frown:

Because they target you...
Reply 1433
Original post by Drewski

Who is which one?
Original post by Fizie
Who is which one?

Does it matter? :tongue:
Original post by Jaydiee
I'm sure about 80%, if not more, people feel like this when revising. But you will always be surprised how much you can remember when you are put on the spot and in exam conditions! :smile:

Eeep I hope so! Ahh I'm sure I'll be fine if I put in enough work in the next few weeks! :K:
Reply 1436
Original post by Drewski
Does it matter? :tongue:

Yes :tongue:
Original post by Fizie
Yes :tongue:

Says you... :tongue:
Original post by Drewski
Because they target you...

I know :frown:

On an unrelated note, I was reading through some of the threads in the Armed Forces section earlier and noticed that you post a lot in them. Are you in the Armed Forces? :holmes:
Original post by Jaydiee
True.

:rofl: I am a nice guy... I just don't want to be nice about something that is really a non-issue.

Have Love Will Travel - The Sonics... literally the song that describes me right now :tongue:

Latest