The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
Simple maths suggests we'll finish this thread quicker than all the rest at this rate though. I thought this thread was going slower than the rest, but that seems to not be the case...

Simple reason for that, tbh....
Reply 1861
Original post by Drewski
Simple reason for that, tbh....

I seem to be oblivious to the obvious. I'll take a punt at morris coming back even though he said he was disappearing?
Reply 1862
Original post by Deyesy

The lyrics are cute aren't they? :smile:

they’re lyrics?...i thought you made it up :colonhash:
Reply 1863
Original post by mia )
they’re lyrics?...i thought you made it up :colonhash:

Nuh-uh. Lyrics to a song. Do you think I'd be able to make up such a meaningful sig? :tongue:
Original post by tehFrance
You jealous? :smug:

You spelt jelly wrong. :p:
Original post by Deyesy
I seem to be oblivious to the obvious. I'll take a punt at morris coming back even though he said he was disappearing?

Nope.

There's been a correlation in the past between this threadmoving quickly and something else. Last two threads have been different, you've had 3 or 4 people spamming it up, previously it had been a sole lead spammer.
They're back now.
Reply 1866
Original post by Deyesy
Nuh-uh. Lyrics to a song. Do you think I'd be able to make up such a meaningful sig? :tongue:

I thought you did…tbh I was pretty impressed :tongue:
Reply 1867
Original post by Drewski
Nope.

There's been a correlation in the past between this threadmoving quickly and something else. Last two threads have been different, you've had 3 or 4 people spamming it up, previously it had been a sole lead spammer.
They're back now.

Well I'd rather have more people join in to be honest :smile: Makes me feel better for being in the top 3 twice twice in a row :facepalm: #Ineedalife

Original post by mia )
I thought you did…tbh I was pretty impressed :tongue:

Naaaa :smile: Look up 'Somedays' by Lost Prophets. I adore it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Drewski
Nope.

I'm back now.

Fixed :p:
Original post by Deyesy
Well I'd rather have more people join in to be honest :smile: Makes me feel better for being in the top 3 twice twice in a row :facepalm: #Ineedalife

I was #1 for about 4 threads in a row. And usually with more posts than the rest of the top5 combined...

Original post by Ethereal
Fixed :p:

I was trying to be cryptic.. :rolleyes:
Original post by Drewski
I was #1 for about 4 threads in a row. And usually with more posts than the rest of the top5 combined...

there's more chance of you being coptic than cryptic tbh :p:
Reply 1871
Original post by Drewski

Well you were missed :yy:

Also. Tea with 3 sugars at this time probably wasn't the cleverest idea I've come up with.
(edited 12 years ago)
there's more chance of you being coptic than cryptic tbh :p:

Still haven't quite got the hang of that humour stuff, eh? :tongue:
Original post by Drewski
Still haven't quite got the hang of that humour stuff, eh? :tongue:

On the contrary :p:

I haven't got ahang of the smilies though. Can't find a yawn, so I'll have to go with :upyours: :p:
On the contrary :p:

I haven't got ahang of the smilies though. Can't find a yawn, so I'll have to go with :upyours: :p:

Ah, the ghosty wit...

....or at least half of it :awesome:
Original post by Drewski
Ah, the ghosty wit...

....or at least half of it :awesome:

Still considerably more than drew's :p:
Reply 1876
Original post by Deyesy

Naaaa :smile: Look up 'Somedays' by Lost Prophets.

Oh god... you're not all Lost Prophet fans on here are you?
Reply 1877
Original post by pnorm
Oh god... you're not all Lost Prophet fans on here are you?

Nopes but I certainly am. And if you're going to judge me solely on a band I happen to love, then please sir. Do one.
Original post by Deyesy
Nopes but I certainly am. And if you're going to judge me solely on a band I happen to love, then please sir. Do one.

It's ok, Drew has been imeasureably happy since Steps re-formed.
Reply 1879
It's ok, Drew has been imeasureably happy since Steps re-formed.

Drew? Happy? Really? :tongue:

Latest