Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Obsession with boobs

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me that doesn't get turned on by boobs? I think this boobs phenomenon is just a bandwagon thing that people like to jump on and glorify more so than the reality. I mean ye boobs are nice but the way it's promoted as some kind of ultimate sexual bit is just weird to me. They are just boobs.

Much more impressive to me is a woman's figure. If her body looks in good shape as a whole. Isn't that much more attractive? To see a well proportioned, slim toned female body? I just don't get the obsession with boobs. I could look at cleavage and boobs either in newspapers or in real life and it just wouldn't get me happy looking at her 'rack'. Even when guys have boob chats and the way woman are aware of guys looking at their boobs ... I just don't get it. Ye boobs are nice ... you don't want a girl to be flat chested but otherwise a pair of boobs, is a pair of boobs. I'm just confused because whenever I see other guys observing/talking about girls ... there is always reference to boobs. I remember when I was like 12/13/14/15/16 ... boobs were probably impressive then but I don't get why people are still obsessed with it.

I just don't see what is so darn impressive about boobs that it could be seen as something that initially attracts you to that person. So long as the girl is not flat chested, I don't really distinguish one pair of boobs to another. Obviously if/when you're having sex, then boobs can be nice but I just don't get the glamour about it outside of actual sex.

When I see a girl and I'm judging her physical appearance .. I look at face/eyes/smile/body shape etc. Boobs don't even cross my mind.

Why is everyone else obsessed with it?

Whose with me?

EDIT: I'M A GUY - IGNORE MY PROFILE
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're not female are you Skill?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    maybe the guys you've met are obsessed with boobs but not all guys are...some prefer bums and others prefer bones....really depends.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's the front arse.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    they're fun to play with. :sexface:

although I'm not really a believer of 'bigger is better', more than a handful is a waste. :awesome:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHansa)
    You're not female are you Skill?
    Ye sorry I'm a guy. Ignore my female status on here.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I prefer them to have 27 eyebrow hairs on each eye, any more or less and it's a big turn off.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheikh {/} Nykaa)
    maybe the guys you've met are obsessed with boobs but not all guys are...some prefer bums and others prefer bones....really depends.
    I'm a guy so I think I know better than you. And boobs are glamourised as if they're something quite extraordinary.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Decent size boobs are fine, like a C-cup and above. Don't make much of a difference. Boobs don't really make my jaw drop as much as a lovely arse or legs! :drool:
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    you are strange
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    you tit
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spending the Easter holidays on the internet arguing about boobs, sounds like you'm having a productive week
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    you are strange
    better to be different than a crowd follower ..
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the armpit. :perv:
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    Is it just me that doesn't get turned on by boobs?

Tbh i dont actually have a clue what you are talking about. With all your 'i prefer a nice body rambling nonsense you make it seem like nice boobs or a nice body are mutually exclusive, they aren't. Dont get where your 'obsessed' line has come from either. Men get turned on by boobs, thus like boobs, no real thought process needed.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    Spending the Easter holidays on the internet arguing about boobs, sounds like you'm having a productive week
    lol the good life bro!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think the obsession is linked with them being "off-limits", yet men see them every day, and are quite aware of their presence.

This is just cloudy thinking, but that's how I assume it is.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Appreciating breasts is hard-wired into a man's biological set up. Kind of like breathing.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpongebobSquarepan)
    I prefer them to have 27 eyebrow hairs on each eye, any more or less and it's a big turn off.
    this made me LOL
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure boobs have been a main indicator of female fertility for as long as the human race existed.Guys liking them is hardly a new 'phenonemon' ...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 12, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.