Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Obsession with boobs

Announcements Posted on
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffieFlowers)
    Others prefer bones? Are you for real?
    I love every bone in my girlfriend's body.
    Most notably, mine.
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    Spending the Easter holidays on the internet arguing about boobs, sounds like you'm having a productive week
    And by making a comment on it, must mean you're having one as well :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffieFlowers)
    Others prefer bones? Are you for real?
    yes some men like the skinny look.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stroppyninja)
    I love every bone in my girlfriend's body.
    Most notably, mine.
    Well played, Sir. Well played.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheikh {/} Nykaa)
    It sounds offensive and bitchy. That was my point. And no, bums aren't glamourised as much as boobs.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    If that was true then overweight women would be the most attractive women in our society, since the more fat you have as a female the bigger your boobs will be generally. People are obsessed with good bodies in general not just the bosom. If you look now at society, you'd see that the amount of surgery people are paying for now have radically increased. And it isn't just boob jobs, its liposuction, butt implants, botox, chemical peels, facelifts, rhinoplasty, body lifts and tummytucks etc.

The myth that guys prefer endlessly big breasts is the same as guys thinking girls prefer humongously large penises. If you go on a lads night out you'll know that breasts aren't the 'be all and end all'.
    I thought it was given that big boobs means proportionally big - i.e. on a relatively slim body, since everybody knows fat girls are not popular.
    There is a reason I added "I know all guys don't feel that way" - (for sex, most guys take what they can get), it is media pressure, but it is nonetheless very present.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheikh {/} Nykaa)
    Just because a lot of men like slim women doesn't mean they like 'bones'. It is insulting to indirectly imply that slim women are 'bony' (which you are in fact doing here, easy to smell your resentment towards those who are slim or at least normal weight). We all have bones in our bodies, even if a woman have more visible bones, her boyfriend might as well like her due to her breasts, face or (shock!), personality.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think the most obvious and cost-effective solution here would be for every attractive women, no matter their age, station or background- to remove their bras and other such covering garments, thus sating the desire to see breasts.

Once this open breast saturation is effective, the fascination will dwindle, as topless broads will become the status quo.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy and boobs aren't everything to me. I prefer face, legs and arse Not every girl has big boobs, in fact, few do, and I quite like the slim, cute types, not ultra slim but big boobs on a girl with a small body just looks odd tbf
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aconcernedparent)
    I thought it was given that big boobs means proportionally big - i.e. on a relatively slim body, since everybody knows fat girls are not popular.
    There is a reason I added "I know all guys don't feel that way" - (for sex, most guys take what they can get), it is media pressure, but it is nonetheless very present.
    Regardless of media pressure breasts aren't the be all and end all to most guys like you said. Sorry if that's hard to comprehend but its generally true.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aconcernedparent)
    Just because a lot of men like slim women doesn't mean they like 'bones'. It is insulting to indirectly imply that slim women are 'bony' (which you are in fact doing here, easy to smell your resentment towards those who are slim or at least normal weight). We all have bones in our bodies, even if a woman have more visible bones, her boyfriend might as well like her due to her breasts, face or (shock!), personality.
    blimey I'm a size 8 and 5ft10 and have been called bones before and couldn't care less! However this is a public forum and people are sensitive and will apologize if I have caused offence..

'her boyfriend might as well like her due to her breasts...'
    I didn't make a personal attack on anyone? all i said was some guys prefer boobs, bums and skinny girls...instead of skinny i said bones mainly because it's one syllable and blunt but I shouldn't have. And there is a difference between slim and skinny...don't really see how you could smell resentment from that one line but hey, some people are sensitive...I also take it you didn't read my first comment? and this thread has nothing to do with personality, just female body parts.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    For a short period of time last year there was an obsession with bums not boobs, well Pippa Middleton's anyway.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 12, 2012
New on TSR

What do you think of the BBC?

UK Parliament wants to hear your views

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.