The Student Room Group

Why is Babar Ahmed being extradited to the US?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by silent ninja
The usual "go back home" response which only highlights the fact you never accepted 'foreign looking' people as British in the first place. That's racist, nothing less.

Whats with "they hate western civilization ". That's a load of bull. Most grievances are political and have absolutely nothing to do with the way of life. The middle east would love nothing more than the West to leave it alone.

The race card, always used when you have nothing else to say.

Wanting terrorist, jihadist scum that dont belong in the west to go home is not racist, how ignorant are you.
Original post by nosaer
Enlightening. :congrats:
thank you

on the contrary, I notice that you have no doubts whatsoever about a treaty which has been subject to complex reviews, such as the Scott Baker report (which I imagine you have studied in detail) and which is designed to work to the advantage of both sides

the treaty was already subject of heated controversy in the case of the Natwest Three

there are issues involved such as reciprocity, universal jurisdiction, the ECHR etc

but you don't care : you have made up your (superficial) mind, and off you go

congrats
Original post by Chloe xxx
Write that again in English, give up on the 9/11 ranting and other ranting about what you say the US has done, I'm not interested, Ive already explained why.

It isnt the western civilians, is it?

Who commits muslim terrorist attacks? Not the government of Saudi Arabia or Iran is it, its normal everyday muslims.

The US? Its the UK that invaded iraq.
Reply 123
Fact is, you have no idea what evidence they have, so have no right, other than in your Islamic Dream Dictatorship one, to say he is innocent and needs releasing.

From what I have read, its a good job this guy is locked up, not doing Islam or Muslims any favours with his beliefs.

Wonder why you arnt condemning him then, when you all say you despise extremists, yet here you are again, as with Aafia Saddique, crying for his release.

Totally agree with Akinfenwa.

Can you explain what exactly his beliefs are? I'm just intrested to see why he should be locked up just simply because of his beliefs.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 124
The usual "go back home" response which only highlights the fact you never accepted 'foreign looking' people as British in the first place. That's racist, nothing less.

Nice to see you thoroughly read my post and observed the complete lack of references to what anyone looked like, you spoon. I talked only about their ideologies and attitudes.

If I didn't like the way people acted where I lived I'd move. To somewhere where people did things the way I like.
Reply 125
Original post by hamzazulfiqar
George its all well and mind blowing you calling a mosque "****te" on a forum i dare you to say it to man with a beard and see how he rearranges your face. Word of advice dont be act up or you'll get smacked up. :rolleyes:

Showing the true aggressive, illiterate TSR muslim stereotype here, well done :wink:
Original post by nosaer
Why can't he be tried here?

I can't have explained it any better than DarthStewie to be honest.
Reply 127
The US? Its the UK that invaded iraq.

Are you brain dead? Bush came up with the plan, Blair got the seven shades kicked out of him by the public for joining up with him.
The race card, always used when you have nothing else to say.

Wanting terrorist, jihadist scum that dont belong in the west to go home is not racist, how ignorant are you.

I've never played the race card in my entire life. When people like you say "go back home " toward British minorities that's racist by ANY standard. What else could it possibly mean?! They are home already...or are they not? Would you tell a white Neo nazi to go back home? Where?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 129
Original post by mariachi
thank you

on the contrary, I notice that you have no doubts whatsoever about a treaty which has been subject to complex reviews, such as the Scott Baker report (which I imagine you have studied in detail) and which is designed to work to the advantage of both sides

the treaty was already subject of heated controversy in the case of the Natwest Three

there are issues involved such as reciprocity, universal jurisdiction, the ECHR etc

but you don't care : you have made up your (superficial) mind, and off you go

congrats

Again with stating the obvious? Yes dear, we've already discussed all this, why don't you go have a look?

Bravo!
Reply 130
Original post by samir12
Can you explain what exactly his beliefs are? I'm just intrested to see why he should be locked up just simply because of his beliefs.

Hes know for his jihadist views, and is a Taliban involvement suspect.

Enough said, really.
Reply 131
Original post by Bonged.
To who? Him or the public? Throw him in the ****ing sea for all I care. Tired of people worrying about the "rights" that scum have.

Everyone is a human and everyone has rights... specially ones who have been accused of something, regardless of them being innocent or not, they need their rights protected. The USA should **** off out of our country and stop asking our pet government to send people over.

To some people in Russia and china, the American government is an extreme scumbag... (invading countries left, right and centre... no other country in the world is doing what the US does to its own citizens and other countries) do you think we should throw them in the sea? or only people who you consider scumbags have no rights?

keep at it, one day the world is going to give the west the middle finger and tell us to **** off
Reply 132
I've never played the race card in my entire life. When people like you say "go back home " toward British minorities that's racist by ANY standard. What else could it possibly mean?! They are home already...or are they not? Would you tell a white Neo nazi to go back home? Where?

Original post by JackG1
Nice to see you thoroughly read my post and observed the complete lack of references to what anyone looked like, you spoon. I talked only about their ideologies and attitudes.

If I didn't like the way people acted where I lived I'd move. To somewhere where people did things the way I like.

Nice to see you dodging my chokeslam on your earlier ignorance.
Showing the true aggressive, illiterate TSR muslim stereotype here, well done :wink:

"Showing the true aggressive" ? and you call me illiterate. Your a failure in life .. If you are trying to say im aggressive because im a muslim its not trust me .. It just comes in handy when im boxing a westerner in the ring.
Reply 134
Hes know for his jihadist views, and is a Taliban involvement suspect.

Enough said, really.

Then put him on trial here! imprison him here! why the **** send him over? if he commits something we consider a crime, we punish him... not send him over. flipping heck
Reply 135

I've not said go home, though, have I?

I said go to a country where your views are more welcomed and widespread.

Anyone wanting to blow up westerners cannot IMO call the UK their home.

If a horse was born in a pigsty, does that make it a pig?
Reply 136
Original post by 4TSR
Then put him on trial here! imprison him here! why the **** send him over? if he commits something we consider a crime, we punish him... not send him over. flipping heck

UK government cant do anything they have an extradition deal with the US, just because hes a muslim doesnt mean hes exempt from it.
Reply 137
Original post by 4TSR
To some people in Russia and china, the American government is an extreme scumbag... (invading countries left, right and centre... no other country in the world is doing what the US does to its own citizens and other countries) do you think we should throw them in the sea? or only people who you consider scumbags have no rights?

keep at it, one day the world is going to give the west the middle finger and tell us to **** off

Russia and China can't call anybody scumbags.

Russia > massively corrupt state on every level

China > worst human rights record for a country it's size
George its all well and mind blowing you calling a mosque "****te" on a forum i dare you to say it to man with a beard and see how he rearranges your face. Word of advice dont be act up or you'll get smacked up. :rolleyes:

He was referring to the shia branch of Islam which shiites is a perfectly valid name for, he wasn't trying to insult anyone. But bravo for throwing empty threats around on a forum. Seriously, really reflects well on the Muslim community.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 139
"Showing the true aggressive" ? and you call me illiterate. Your a failure in life .. If you are trying to say im aggressive because im a muslim its not trust me .. It just comes in handy when im boxing a westerner in the ring.

This is disgusting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending