The Student Room Group

Am I really just 'fat and ugly'?

Was chatting on this chat/webcam room kinda thing earlier, and this girl asked , 'any guys in their 20's here?' , so I said ..yeah..me ...she replies, 'yup but you're fat and ugly'. Been feeling like **** ever since, so yeah, am I?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EURYu-qGZws
Reply 1
Anyone?
wow, this is an awkward thread :confused:

and why have you commented on your own video saying "Lol" when nobody else has said anything :facepalm2:
You're not fat.
Reply 4
Ignore that person. The comment doesn't have a bearing on reality.
Reply 5
Don't base your self-worth/self-confidence off of one comment made by a girl on the internet.
Reply 6
being honest here and yes I would say you could do with losing a few pounds, why don't you lose some weight if it's bothering you

you also look like nick griffin
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by thebeast89
Was chatting on this chat/webcam room kinda thing earlier, and this girl asked , 'any guys in their 20's here?' , so I said ..yeah..me ...she replies, 'yup but you're fat and ugly'. Been feeling like **** ever since, so yeah, am I?

everyone has different ideas of what attractive is, so she thought u were ugly someone else will think differently. Personally ur maybe carrying a little excess weight but i wouldnt call u ugly at all.
Reply 8
Original post by Sophie1985
everyone has different ideas of what attractive is, so she thought u were ugly someone else will think differently. Personally ur maybe carrying a little excess weight but i wouldnt call u ugly at all.

Thanks. How much excess
Reply 9
also losing weight will make your face more handsome by default no homo
Thanks. How much excess

buy scales that tell u ur body fat percentage, its impossible to know just looking at u.
Reply 11
You're not fat you're skinny-fat. I used to be the same. Anyway eat healthy and go the the gym. You will feel and look better!
How much do you weigh? I'd assume about 14.5 stone which isn't fat, but you could lose weight.
you're not fat and ugly it's just a bit of a daft video in all honesty which is probs the reason for the abuse. Also have you not seen all the gorgeous girls on youtube who still get called ugly??
Don't worry.

1. For that girl to say that, she's got issues, trust me. Maybe that's why she's resorting to sniffing around for men on chat rooms.

2. Take that video down right now. Why are you so insecure that you let strangers from the internet validate you? No no no! Before more people who are unstable themselves start insulting you, please just get rid of it. You're asking to be shot down by sad acts who need to kick another person down for no reason to feel better about themselves. And you know it will hurt.

3. You ARE on the chubby side. Go to the gym. Just do it. Tell whatever self conscious issues you have to F off and get down the gym pronto. Go running. Do more active stuff. And really think about what you're putting into your mouth. You don't have to be 100% habitual just because it's who you've always been. Eat less, move more. Simple as that.

4. I hope this thread is just a low point for you, because if your confidence relies on what people on the internet say, then you are in DIRE STRAITS.

5. You are NOT facially ugly.

6. More good news! As a man, there is less emphasis on your appearance than if you were a woman. But it's your insecurity that will screw you as far as women are concerned, so address THAT first.

7. The world is bigger than your weight issues. Don't make another thread like this or you'll deserve the abuse that is no doubt coming your way.

You have some fat on your body, you could probably afford to lose some fat. You also have a face. Everything else is just speculation.
Reply 16
i was hoping youd pull down those sexy shorts of yours
Well I wouldn't look at you, throw up and then have nightmares.
You could perhaps do with losing a little weight.
Typical internet girl comments. I bet she didn't show herself to you now did she? You're fine but the video quality is utter crap which makes you look worse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending