Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

EMPA exams are going to screw up my grades

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've already done my biology EMPA which I don't think I did well in but hopefully I got at least a D. Chemistry is even worse though. I just did a past paper and I got 12 marks out of like 34! Admittedly, I was stressed and my head was all over the place so I probably could have done a bit better but 12!? I do relatively well in the normal exams.
    In my unit 1 for Chemistry I got three marks off an A, which is good considering nearly half of my class got U grades.
    I'm so stressed about this EMPA though. I've been out of action for a few weeks due to having glandular fever which meant I couldn't even get out of bed, let alone revise. Just to add insult to injury, it's left me with chronic fatigue syndrome so I can't revise much at the moment without getting tired. So basically I have a mountain of revision to get through, plus the pressure of this EMPA to do when I get back and I have no idea how to improve my grade. Any pointers to at least PASS?
    Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did you do the AS or the A2 EMPA?
    I have mine next week and im really confused on what to revise, could you give me some pointers, or let me know if you remember any questions
    Thankss
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If your good with chemistry maths you should be fine as majority of marks are for that (AS EMPA)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.