The Student Room Group

EMPA exams are going to screw up my grades

I've already done my biology EMPA which I don't think I did well in but hopefully I got at least a D. Chemistry is even worse though. I just did a past paper and I got 12 marks out of like 34! Admittedly, I was stressed and my head was all over the place so I probably could have done a bit better but 12!? I do relatively well in the normal exams.
In my unit 1 for Chemistry I got three marks off an A, which is good considering nearly half of my class got U grades.
I'm so stressed about this EMPA though. I've been out of action for a few weeks due to having glandular fever which meant I couldn't even get out of bed, let alone revise. Just to add insult to injury, it's left me with chronic fatigue syndrome so I can't revise much at the moment without getting tired. So basically I have a mountain of revision to get through, plus the pressure of this EMPA to do when I get back and I have no idea how to improve my grade. Any pointers to at least PASS?
Reply 1
Did you do the AS or the A2 EMPA?
I have mine next week and im really confused on what to revise, could you give me some pointers, or let me know if you remember any questions :tongue:
Thankss :smile:
Reply 2
If your good with chemistry maths you should be fine as majority of marks are for that (AS EMPA)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending