Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

O2 and their "changing deals"

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ok so long story short, I'm on 3 atm with a blackberry that I desperately need to get rid of. Wanted to switch to the samsung galaxy s2, and found the best deals with O2. When I rang them up about 2 weeks ago, they offered me £24/month for 300minutes 500 O2 minutes unlimited texts and unlimited data. I stupidly didn't take the offer because I wanted to explore a bit more first. 2 days later I called them again and they told me this deal had finished. Then in the next few days, they had a different deal which I should have snapped up but it ended a few days later again. Whenever I talk to the online advisors they always say different things. Some tell me that O2 get new deals every week, others tell me they don't change their deals for months. When I asked one of them about the £24/month deal she told me they "never offer unlimited data", which would mean whoever spoke to me on the phone the other day almost ripped me off.

Basically all I want to know is whether it's worth hanging around for a week or so to see if O2 bring out a new deal? The current deal I'm looking at is £27/month but I'm a cheap student and it's a pretty big jump from my current contract. I know the S3 is coming out in June but I don't wanna wait that long because if I spend that long with my blackberry I'll end up burning it. Sorry about the length of this post but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 10, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.