The Student Room Group

Sociology revision - STUCK

Right, so I've got my AS level Sociology exam on May 17th. And I'm getting sooooo stressed out, as I genuinely don't have a clue to what I'm expected to write about in the exam, I've asked my lecturer already and she just explained how the exam would be structured. She said it would be like this...

Question 1 - Define the concept of.... (8 marks)
Question 2 - Identify and explain two... (16 marks)
Question 3 - Outline and breifly assess the view that... (24 marks)
Question 4 - Outline and assess the... (52 marks)

I think I'm alright with the first 3 question as they're pretty much the same as had to be done in my first exam, earlier in the year. So really, my main problem here is the final question, 52 marks, based upon the pre-released material.
I don't understand what is expected?
Any suggestions people? Much appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Dunny95
Right, so I've got my AS level Sociology exam on May 17th. And I'm getting sooooo stressed out, as I genuinely don't have a clue to what I'm expected to write about in the exam, I've asked my lecturer already and she just explained how the exam would be structured. She said it would be like this...

Question 1 - Define the concept of.... (8 marks)
Question 2 - Identify and explain two... (16 marks)
Question 3 - Outline and breifly assess the view that... (24 marks)
Question 4 - Outline and assess the... (52 marks)

I think I'm alright with the first 3 question as they're pretty much the same as had to be done in my first exam, earlier in the year. So really, my main problem here is the final question, 52 marks, based upon the pre-released material.
I don't understand what is expected?
Any suggestions people? Much appreciated :smile:

YOU HAVE A 52 MARK Question :eek::eek: What Exam Board is that?
Reply 2
Original post by helpmekid
YOU HAVE A 52 MARK Question :eek::eek: What Exam Board is that?

I'm not actually sure (surprise, surprise) but I think it's OCR :dong:
Reply 3
:frown: Sorry most people here fo AQA OCR SUCKS!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending