The Student Room Group

Can I get some professor names to send math papers for confirm?

Can I get some professor names to send my math papers on unsolved math problems? Right now, I have the papers on Goldbach Conjecture, Polignac's Conjecture, Hadwiger Conjecture, Ringel-Kotzig Conjecture, Collatz Conjecture, Erdős conjecture on arithmetic progressions, and Erdős–Faber–Lovász conjecture. May I get some professor names that I can send the papers to verify them, mostly to see if there is any stupid mistake.
Reply 1
No professional mathematician would be willing to read any of your papers.

The English is poor and your knowledge of elementary mathematics is woeful - for example you claim that some basic facts about pythagorean triples are original to yourself. You clearly didn't even go as far as checking Wikipedia.

If you aren't willing to spend the time to search the literature/write well/form a cohesive argument etc. then why on earth would you expect a professional to waste time reading anything you have written?
Reply 2
Original post by eugeniehayanisel
Can I get some professor names to send my math papers on unsolved math problems? Right now, I have the papers on Goldbach Conjecture, Polignac's Conjecture, Hadwiger Conjecture, Ringel-Kotzig Conjecture, Collatz Conjecture, Erdős conjecture on arithmetic progressions, and Erdős–Faber–Lovász conjecture. May I get some professor names that I can send the papers to verify them, mostly to see if there is any stupid mistake.

I hope you've got some money to spend? No busy person is going to help some randomer just for the hell of it.
If you're going to troll at least check that your grammar is right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending