The Student Room Group

zara selection process

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
I had my group interview yesterday. Roughly how long do you have to wait to find out if you progressed to the next stage?
Hi guys,

I just got a call from inditex stating that i have a selection process interview (or something) like that for zara , tomorrow. I have been told, it's not really a proper interview but more like an assessment where i have to bring in my cv and fill in some forms. Does anyone what else i can expect ? And what this stage actually involves? i have also been told that if i pass this one, i move unto a group interview or so...

hellllllppppppppppp
Reply 22
Hi i know this thread is old but i just want to know if anyone had the same selection process with inditex in 2014 and wondering if its still the same process of watching a presentation, hand cv in and fill out a form? or is there more to it? i been invited to go in on thurs for the selecion procoess and im a bit nerves on what to expect :/. thanks
Reply 23
Thank you so much for this I have mine on Tuesday
Reply 24
Original post by Jea30
Thank you so much for this I have mine on Tuesday

Hi, I have been contacted for the selection tomorrow, but they said they would have given me email confirmation, but I didn't receive nothing.. did you receive?
Do you know exactly what time is it?
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending