Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Sheffield Hallam 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys!

I've just signed up to TSR and was wondering if anyone else has put Sheffield Hallam as their firm choice and/or to do Law with Criminology.
    Just wanting to see if i'm alone in it aha

Also, what accommodation are you interested in?
    I love Bramhall Court but I don't think I can afford.. what you guys wanting?

x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Sheff Hallam is my firm choice (doing sport and exercise science though) I've applied for Bramall court accommodation so hopefully so you there
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've just seen the prices for this year and I don't know if Bramall Court is the way forward in terms of money! Phoenix Court is looking up, being cheap and all :P ahha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Bramall simply because you can park there and a friend reccomended it lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hallam is my firm and I'm doing criminology I've applied for victoria hall and opal 1
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RUFC92)
    Sheff Hallam is my firm choice (doing sport and exercise science though) I've applied for Bramall court accommodation so hopefully so you there
    Hey, just seen that you've applied for bramall and are doing the same course as me! I going into 3rd year of sports and exercise science, but have decided to go back to bramall (good choice, all been refurbished, quite nice!). Do you know if you have got a place yet and if so, what flat are you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Bramall simply because you can park there and a friend reccomended it lol
    Hey, i have applied for bramall too, do you know what flat yet? Are you first year?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fharrison1)
    Hey, i have applied for bramall too, do you know what flat yet? Are you first year?
    Sounds good pal, I'll be in my first year so don't even know if I'll get into bramall or even uni at all yet lol

Whats the social side of bramall like mate?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good pal, I'll be in my first year so don't even know if I'll get into bramall or even uni at all yet lol

Whats the social side of bramall like mate?
    It's quite good i think. Your put into a flat of 6 and theres usually 3 flats per floor. Really easy to get to know people on your floor. The kitchen spaces are ideal for people to come round, quite big and your given tv, comfy seats ect...You have picked well, if you get in!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Nice to know mate, as long as there's a decent set of people who like a drink out every now and then I don't mind.

My worst nightmare is being stuck with a bunch of students who don't want to party and lock themselves in their rooms 24/7
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Nice to know mate, as long as there's a decent set of people who like a drink out every now and then I don't mind.

My worst nightmare is being stuck with a bunch of students who don't want to party and lock themselves in their rooms 24/7
    Ive not applied for Bramhall ive applied for Trigon but if i get put with gimps who want to sit in everynight ill cry.. i need to find friends haha X
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If I end up with a bunch of bores I'll be gutted lol... just have to go out and make mates! Anyone who likes a drink will be good enough for me :P
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes we will have to become friends :-) where are you from? Do you know when your moving in? X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel Bradbury)
    Haha yes we will have to become friends :-) where are you from? Do you know when your moving in? X

Yeah we will be nice to see some new faces!

Im fairly local... from Rotherham :/ so I go out round sheff quite regularly anyway.

And I believe 22/23 of september, thats when most contracts start anyway. I hope so because Ive booked 2 weeks off work lol!

Where you from yourself btw? Looking forward to Hallam?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we will be nice to see some new faces!

Im fairly local... from Rotherham :/ so I go out round sheff quite regularly anyway.

And I believe 22/23 of september, thats when most contracts start anyway. I hope so because Ive booked 2 weeks off work lol!

Where you from yourself btw? Looking forward to Hallam?
    Ohh okay! That's good! :-) I'm from Poynton. It's a **** little village haha! And yeah I am, can't wait to move out! Just hope i have good flat mates! Are you?

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ohh okay! That's good! :-) I'm from Poynton. It's a **** little village haha! And yeah I am, can't wait to move out! Just hope i have good flat mates! Are you?

Rather be from a nice village than Rotherham haha where's your nearest night out to there then? and yeah I'm looking forward to it, should be a new experience! You ever been round sheffield before?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for trigon, apparently its like walking distance to the city centre so should be ok. I went to see jaguar skills in plug in sheffield last year, was absolutely insane haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Rather be from a nice village than Rotherham haha where's your nearest night out to there then? and yeah I'm looking forward to it, should be a new experience! You ever been round sheffield before?
    Haha! Erm manchester and nopeee! X

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielsen)
    Ive applied for trigon, apparently its like walking distance to the city centre so should be ok. I went to see jaguar skills in plug in sheffield last year, was absolutely insane haha
    Ahhh yay!! :-) ooo awesome! Where are you from? And what you studying? X

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Erm manchester and nopeee! X

You'll love Sheff, plenty of places to go day and night lol! Manc's a brilliant place to go out as well

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 29, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.