Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My brother strangled me.

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 51 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmason1991)
    Hardly sexism. It's a known fact that girls are (although not always lol) physically weaker (in terms of arm strength etc/height/muscle) compared to men. Plus guys banter fight a lot, although most stop at strangling. It may be a bit sexist I guess, but that doesn't make it any less true.
    Its still a strangling act.A boy can strangle a boy-he can retaliate but he has still done the same to the girl and the difference in physical strength in boys and girls is very overrated.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    kick him where it hurts
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I second a swift, hard kick in the balls. That'll teach him a lesson.
    The fact that it's strangling he's doing, rather than hitting or something, tells us that he's much stronger than you. So if it continues, you should go to the police. Even if he doesn't get prosecuted the police having a word with him should put a bit of fear into him.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    My brother always gets as good as he gives, if it he took it too far though I'd call the police.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you know you are the weaker person then I recommend a kick in the balls from behind, it doesn't matter if you're the strongest man in the world. Kick in the balls will hurt.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hit him in the balls
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    the difference in physical strength in boys and girls is very overrated.
    No, it isn't. The average male has about twice the strength of the average female.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Its still a strangling act.A boy can strangle a boy-he can retaliate but he has still done the same to the girl and the difference in physical strength in boys and girls is very overrated.
    lol have you been punched by a girl before? :P I know what your saying and I agree but morally (individuals have different morals/ethics) I will always find guy on girl violence worse than guy on guy or girl on guy violence. As do most people.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 11, 2012
New on TSR

Naughtiest thing you did at school

Did you get away with it or were you punished?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.