The Student Room Group

Please Help! - Which offer to accept?

(edited 11 years ago)
I would say City is more well known for media and communications as there are good job prospects, but I'm not a pro its just my opinion :smile:
Reply 2
Like I said in another thread:I took one elective module in Marketing Communications as part of my master's degree in Birkbeck.The professor, who is also the programme director for the master degrees in marketing is AMAZING.I don't know that much about other lecturers but overall students studying towards Msc in Marketing are satisfied.I would highly recommend it.
I think City or Birkbeck, the reputation of City though is probably a bit higher.Hope that helps
Reply 3
Cass hands down. There is nothing to think about.
Reply 4
Thank you so much for your help guys!! Smaragda, I am really thinking about going to Birkbeck.. It seems like a great Uni. Is it really true that most of the people who attend Bbk are mature students? I am 21 (22 in September!)
Lefter1s, The Media and Communications course is not at the Cass Business School, it is on the School of Social Sciences.. Do you think that it is better than Birkbeck nonetheless?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending