Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

International Postgrad looking for housing

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

Starting this September I will be a postgrad student at the Uni of Salford, taking the Wildlife Documentary MA course. I'm currently living in the US & am trying to figure out whether I can find a good place to live off-campus that isn't far from the Uni, or whether my best bet is the John Lester Court on campus. Is anyone looking for a housemate to live a short bus ride away from Salford? Being an international student, I cannot move many household/kitchen items with me & would appreciate being able to share kitchenware in an already-furnished environment with reliable internet. I am a 22 year-old woman, not bringing any family/children with me & flexible on most housing matters. Any guidance anyone could give me would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Lindsay

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 11, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.