Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the worst film you've ever seen?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrTwist)
    I've seen a lot of 'favourite film' and 'most anticipated film' questions on here, but i think asking what the worst film someone has seen is a much more interesting question.
    Personally i'd have to say 'The Goonies' and 'Sex and the city'.
    Disclaimer: Although i watched the latter to the end i was brain dead by minute four, so have no recollection of any detail after that point
    The Goonies is a good film, saying you don't like it is fine since that your opinion but rating it as the worst film is ****ing stupid.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I never understood those parody films that were popular a few years ago, Disaster Movie, Epic Movie etc. They looked so dreadful I couldn't understand why you'd pay to watch them.
    I've had to sit through a few 'street dance' movies which are just so dull.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i havnt seen this, but was shown the trailer by someone who has. I myself will not be watching it, and instead will opt for some red wine and fellini...

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    definately shawshank redemption!

would rather masturbate to OP squating over cucumbers then watch that **** again!
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    alien vs. predator it ruined the alien movies which were quite frankly amazing. :fuhrer:
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrTwist)
    I've seen a lot of 'favourite film' and 'most anticipated film' questions on here, but i think asking what the worst film someone has seen is a much more interesting question.
    Personally i'd have to say 'The Goonies' and 'Sex and the city'.
    Disclaimer: Although i watched the latter to the end i was brain dead by minute four, so have no recollection of any detail after that point
    A human centipede.
    It's probably the most digusting film you'll ever watch!
    Absolutely gruesome, honestly, it's really disgusting. No wonder by number 2 has been banned in this country1
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Twilight series and Sucker Punch :/
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Buried. A guy, in a box, in the desert. Absolute dog ****!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just say hello)
    The Spirit, hands down.
    completely agree, me and some friends went to the cinema to see something but all the tickets were sold and we had to see that, it is THE WORST FILM OF ALL TIME.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Bad Teacher

Seriously the biggest pile of crap i've ever seen and not even remotely funny really let down my expectations
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    pulp fiction, it makes no sense whatsoever
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senator88)
    Bad Teacher

Seriously the biggest pile of crap i've ever seen and not even remotely funny really let down my expectations
    I loved that film
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nacho Libre/Be Kind Rewind/Jack Black films in general. God how I hate that man.
    • 65 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately,I can't remember the worst ever movie I have ever seen because it was very bad and allk about love if I remember right about 3/4/10.Cinemas are great because the average movie is about 8/10 and only a few films I have ever seen have been below 6.The worst film I remember the title of was The Social Network.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Happening
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanotherindigo)
    A human centipede.
    It's probably the most digusting film you'll ever watch!
    Absolutely gruesome, honestly, it's really disgusting. No wonder by number 2 has been banned in this country1
    God that is a messed up movie. My life was never the same again after I watched it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    In terms of theatrically released films, Robocop 3, The Happening or Transformers 2 . Not much between them, although I would venture Robocop 3 as being the worst of the bunch, as it destroyed a previously pretty great series.

Non-theatrically released would have to be Dinoshark, but that's so bad it's hilarious!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.....yes I know it has won numerous awards but I just didn't like it :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Silent hill was pretty bad, as was nicolas cage's remake of the wickerman. I saw a tiny bit of that twilight film where they were in a field in some sort of weird cat like stand off, pretty sure I would have hated that film as well if i watched it all.

There's probably more but I blocked them out my memory.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Barely Legal and Contagion are both awful films.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 20, 2013
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki film section

Quick link:

Unanswered film threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.