The Student Room Group

Changing my course and university

Hi, Ive been at university for just under a year now in my first year. the course i take isnt what i expected and is something that i dont enjoy and dont want to continue. It a foundation media course with the hope of going into film and media production in the second year. I havent been enjoying the course as its not what i expected and over the past few months, the course that i will pick up in my second year is also one that i realize i dont want to take. I was hoping if anybody could tell me whether changing course/university and course, will affect how much fees i should pay? also am i too late in thinking this with it being April?
please help!

thank you
Reply 1
I am the same boat and would also like to know if changing university and course will mean the new fees set for 2012 will apply.
This is a tricky one, because I know that for me, Student Finance covers three years for your undergraduate course, plus an extra one if you need it. However, I don't know how it's going to work given the new fee situation, so your best bet is probably to ring up Student Finance and find out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending