Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Too late to revise?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've been averaging out of 2 hours per day for this easter break (no way near enough), and haven't done any work for the last 3 days. How many hours do you think i'd been to put in in order to get As. I currently hold 3As in the January exams, and my first exam is in 5 weeks (C1).
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is this AS? It depends on so many things but i think you should increase the number of hours and try to do as many past papers as possible!

You should be fine! Especially as you have 3 A's already!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Never too late, start now rather than procrastinate and you'll get a lot done. Worrying will not get you no where.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ye unfortunately you have passed the deadline where doing any revision will be useful.

But seriously you have 5 weeks, tell me you couldn't revise C1 perfectly in 2 days of solid revision.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine with maths actually, it's just chemistry and biology that's worrying me. Going to start now.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    For the love of god, some people are so ridiculous it's almost laughable, still months and weeks to go before exams start and apparently it's already too late. WTF
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're later than some but earlier than most I reckon Never lose hope!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have less than 3 weeks and I have 7 university exams and I'm going to be fine. I've been doing just as much as you! Chill out and stress less.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, you can always cram some in i didn't understand C1 at all the whole time i learnt it, got a U in my mock, then revised the two weeks before, it suddenly clicked, and i got 2 marks off an A set yourself some realistic targets and do some every day, just don't get exhausted and stressed out, you need a good balance...
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's neither ever too late nor too early to revise!!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsm-QbN9r8

Watch that, it'll help.
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    And the "Is it to late" threads begin.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    From my experience, you only really need to start worrying when you're counting down how long you have left in hours...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi!! Im in yr 12 doing as levels in chem, biology, psychology and geography! im not tooooo worried about psychology and geography but im terrible at the other 2 subjects! especially chemistry!
    I haven't properly knuckled down on revision at all yet and i forget everything i do do. IS there any chance of being able to get a B's with only 4 weeks until my exams or not? and how much revision has every one else done?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    How the hell is it to late? There are 4-5 freaking weeks left, make the most of it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    How the hell is it to late? There are 4-5 freaking weeks left, make the most of it.
    I completely understand it is enough time for C and B grades, however i'm not quite sure for A grades.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thorn0123)
    I completely understand it is enough time for C and B grades, however i'm not quite sure for A grades.
    It is more than achievable. From your January grades it's evident you're clearly capable. Just start working smartly, do every past paper you can get and yes I really do mean EVERY single one, stop worrying and you'll be fine
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its only too late if the exams are over :cool:
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thorn0123)
    I've been averaging out of 2 hours per day for this easter break (no way near enough), and haven't done any work for the last 3 days. How many hours do you think i'd been to put in in order to get As. I currently hold 3As in the January exams, and my first exam is in 5 weeks (C1).
    Are you joking? I've barely even started.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wibletg)
    Are you joking? I've barely even started.
    ^ This

OP, you'll be fine, especially as people generally crank up the revision after the Easter break as teachers will be on your back from now until exams.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 23, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.