Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Youths abuse McDonalds staff

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I get this all the time (I work In BK).

To be honest its easy to deal with. I ignore them, don't serve them and if they threaten me or cause any trouble i'll go and get the phone out of the office and threaten them with the police. Tbh customers try to sort them out aswell, notably one drunk man who chucked a Angus Steakhouse over a group of kids, tried to hold back my laughter. Didn't work.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    what do you expect in places like wigan?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Appalling behavior!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Could anybody translate it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Where the **** was the manager during all of this? Kick the ****heads out!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by green chica)
    Where the **** was the manager during all of this? Kick the ****heads out!
    I thought this, it also seems like people are hiding in the back kitchen, as a few come out near the end. If your colleagues are getting abused hiding isnt exactly helping them. Saying that, they may have been calling the police or someone in a higher position to them.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bunch of ****ers.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It makes me sick. People like this don't deserve to the right to live.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did McDonalds run out of big Mac's or some ****?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabalala)
    They should have just threw boiling vegetable oil over them to be honest
    Deepfried, face first preferably?

:lol:

In all seriousness, what scum.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do they seriousely reject people for being over qualified surley they want smart people working there not just simpletons.
    they want people who wont complain and/or leave
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hope the police were called, even if they weren't half of their faces are plastered over this video and I can't imagine it would take them long to find out who they all are if they really are local.

Probably I'll get some flak for this but it's a shame the police can't be as brutal as they once were!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I work in McDonalds (not Wigan though) and we see this sorta thing all the time. People talk to you like scum because they think you must be thick to work in McD's. It's typical of the managers to go hide in the office when stuff kicks of or even when it gets busy! But yeah I've had food thrown at me, been spat on, somebody threatened to stab me, been called all sorts of names. The windows have been smashed a few times and I've had a group of like 12 year old boys taking pictures of my ass when I was clearing tables. Meh, this is pretty typical stuff after a football match. I've seen worse.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    why are they all soooo loud. where is their dignity? so unelegant.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What a pack of animals. That McDonalds would do well to keep a shotgun under the counter.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    ****ing scum.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    personally if i were the workers there id have tossed the deep fat fryer over the hoi pollei gathered in their.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ Smiley)
    I work in McDonalds (not Wigan though) and we see this sorta thing all the time. People talk to you like scum because they think you must be thick to work in McD's. It's typical of the managers to go hide in the office when stuff kicks of or even when it gets busy! But yeah I've had food thrown at me, been spat on, somebody threatened to stab me, been called all sorts of names. The windows have been smashed a few times and I've had a group of like 12 year old boys taking pictures of my ass when I was clearing tables. Meh, this is pretty typical stuff after a football match. I've seen worse.
    Regardless if this is "normal" behaviour its still disgusting and no one should have to put up with it! People like that should be locked up and taught how to behave like proper members of society!

You should be allowed to keep your own kind of water cannons under the counter - ketchup cannons!! That'd make em think twice!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ people saying "if i were ther i would have..............". Yeah so easy to say that behind your computer screen. In reality if you were there you would have **** yourself and hid under the counter.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do they seriousely reject people for being over qualified surley they want smart people working there not just simpletons.
    (Original post by Y__)
    They want people who do the things they're told. Doing them quickly and efficiently is a major plus.

That is not to say being smart is negative, and I'm definitely not implying that people working at McD's are stupid. It's just that people with university degrees or similar backgrounds are more likely to feel entitled to criticise things and challenge rules and processes.
    I was under the assumption that not being employed due to being over qualified was to do with loyalty

As in, people who have high qualifications are most likely applying for a job there just to get some cash coming in until something even better comes along, but the branch want people who are willing to work long term I.e. stick to that job like its their career

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 16, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.