Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

deleteeeee

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ok please could this thread be deleted. People's feelings are getting hurt..,
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Given that you started a thread with this title, I suspect you have never had much swag to be stolen?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I used to be the only dude with a pair of dark red trousers, and then some very strange kid in the year above me copied it and STOLE MAH SWAG OHMYGAWG
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dslc)
    Given that you started a thread with this title, I suspect you have never had much swag to be stolen?
    thankyouverymuch, muchlove
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    A girl accidentally took my PE kit once and wore it for that day too. Does that count? :confused:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dux_Helvetica)
    I used to be the only dude with a pair of dark red trousers, and then some very strange kid in the year above me copied it and STOLE MAH SWAG OHMYGAWG
    :eek: oh no he didn't!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everyone used to copy my **** at school. Tie, blazer, everything...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming this is a circuitous attempt to promote the song 'swagger jagger' by Cher Lloyd. You'll not catch me out so easily.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norton1)
    I'm assuming this is a circuitous attempt to promote the song 'swagger jagger' by Cher Lloyd. You'll not catch me out so easily.
    um actually no. However, Justin Bieber-Boyfriend could be an inspiration behind my name and perhaps this thread. Go figure
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swaggiee)
    um actually no. However, Justin Bieber-Boyfriend could be an inspiration behind my name and perhaps this thread. Go figure
    You're a shining example of why those under 18 should be banned from using forums.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was the fairiest of them all and then along came this bitch saying she feels like one of the prettiest/most talented girls in the world.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrFulton)
    You're a shining example of why those under 18 should be banned from using forums.
    I am listening to this song for the first time ever. He sounds like a stalker or potential rapist.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    One time I came into school wearing army pants and flip flops, and some girl saw me, so she bought army pants and flip flops.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who's been seeing mentions of this song EVERYWHERE on TSR at the moment? I mean, I know it's a current song, but...God. Just God. It's horrific.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrFulton)
    Im quite a bit over 18, thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im quite a bit over 18, thanks
    18 months?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol this is so funny, people getting mad hahaha
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mufasaa)
    18 months?
    18 stone more like
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neverlander¾)
    I thought I was the fairiest of them all and then along came this bitch saying she feels like one of the prettiest/most talented girls in the world.
    :p:
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    what the hell is swag?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 12, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.