The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The amount of test running through her i wouldn't be surprised if her clit has evolved into a small penis by this stage.
Reply 41
No less foul than the obese heifers so many British women appear to have become.
Reply 42
creatine, not even once
Reply 43
She should try a gay bar.
Original post by JordanR

Hey, I'm totally impressed with her physique! I don't think it's attractive but I do think it's pretty awesome. She's put a LOT of work into that.

I couldn't help but laugh when you said "I don't think it's attractive" :redface: I admire your candidness (=
I agree. It's not attractive and she is a real inspiration! Really shows how far you can go with a little determination
Original post by sexbo
She should try a gay bar.

This reminded me of Electric Six's song which scarred me when I first saw it's video at the mere age of 9... :eek:
Original post by sword
creatine, not even once

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
(edited 12 years ago)
Look sick to me cos she look so manly to me so I can see why no guys go for her.
She looks like Javier Bardem got a sex change. :eek:
Reply 49
Original post by philistine
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Go to bed, kiddo.

. . .

Yeah, he's the internet tough guy; whatever you say mate :rolleyes:
Reply 52

u are 1 ****in cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up? coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer..
Internet fight!
Original post by Zangoose
Go to bed, kiddo.

Says the guy with not only the Pokemon avatar, but the moniker, too.

Original post by Ice Constricter
. . .

In on SRT.

Original post by Id and Ego seek
Yeah, he's the internet tough guy; whatever you say mate :rolleyes:

It's a copypasta.

Original post by sword
u are 1 ****in cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up? coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer..

loldidn'tread

It's a copypasta.

You got me :teehee:

In on SRT.

It's a copypasta.

loldidn'tread

Is it true that you can find people's home addresses through their IP address considering that you and sword boy are experts? :rofl:
Reply 57

Something has clearly rattled this kid's cage... Child please
Original post by Ice Constricter
Is it true that you can find people's home addresses through their IP address considering that you and sword boy are experts? :rofl:

I don't even...

Original post by Zangoose
Something has clearly rattled this kid's cage... Child please

lol

Negged.
Reply 59
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending