The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I used to go to a gym where a few women there were obviously shooting up with T and roids.

It is not a pretty sight especially after they have done it for years as it makes the nose grow etc, jaw grow, makes the face more masculine.

I'm not sure why people do it.

At a certain level it does attract narcissists and obsessives. I'd say most of these people have some issues basically. There is nothing healthy about shooting up drugs and spending all day in a gym devoted to your own body-object. I think it is basically self-destructive.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by balloon_parade
It's not just the way she looks, it's the time she would have to spend at the gym and the pure dedication to her body. I would be the same with a body-building guy, do I want someone spending hours and hours a day at the gym or someone who can spend it with me? And regular things like going out for meals and I bet she has to eat at certain times.

I guess it's not just the way she looks but the lifestyle too.

no offence, but it takes about an hour a day, 3-5 days a week for most people. could be as little as 30 minutes if you have a very intense workout.

she spends that long because a) she's advanced so she needs to do extremely high volume b) she's taking test, clen, dbol, HGH etc. which allow for shorter recovery time and longer time in the gym. the average person would be over-training if they spent "hours and hours a day at the gym".

shows how little you know.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
no offence, but it takes about an hour a day, 3-5 days a week for most people. could be as little as 30 minutes if you have a very intense workout.

she spends that long because a) she's advanced so she needs to do extremely high volume b) she's taking test, clen, dbol, HGH etc. which allow for shorter recovery time and longer time in the gym. the average person would be over-training if they spent "hours and hours a day at the gym".

I'm talking about her though, a body-builder. Not a normal, regular gym goer. Not sure what your point is, you brought up regular folk, not me. I'm saying she, as a body-builder spends a long time at the gym and you are agreeing. No need for the arrogance.

Edit: Even if I am wrong, it's a misconception lots of people must have so my original point still stands that it is a reason she might not be getting dates.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by balloon_parade
It's not just the way she looks, it's the time she would have to spend at the gym and the pure dedication to her body. I would be the same with a body-building guy, do I want someone spending hours and hours a day at the gym or someone who can spend it with me? And regular things like going out for meals and I bet she has to eat at certain times.

I guess it's not just the way she looks but the lifestyle too.
bodybuilders don't spend hours and hours a day in the gym, that would be overtraining
Reply 84

mirin dat dere grim fandango avi
Original post by sword
bodybuilders don't spend hours and hours a day in the gym, that would be overtraining

There we go then, a misconception which could be another reason she isn't getting dates!
Just to ask all of the people who have posted so far when do you think a woman has gone to far. I agree that this woman has gone to far however I have read comments on women who are much smaller but lift weights. But because they lift weights people say that they look to mainly (typical example is Jodie Marsh)

Do you prefer women how are lean and muscular like this...

jodie+marsh+bodybuilding+hot.jpg amandalatonafitness.jpg Model+Sixpack+Girl+025.jpg maggie.jpg

Or think that a woman should be soft and curvy like this...

Kim-Kardashian201.jpg curvy-kate-group-shot.jpg
Reply 87
Original post by snozzle
I used to go to a gym where a few women there were obviously shooting up with T and roids.

It is not a pretty sight especially after they have done it for years as it makes the nose grow etc, jaw grow, makes the face more masculine.

I'm not sure why people do it.

At a certain level it does attract narcissists and obsessives. I'd say most of these people have some issues basically. There is nothing healthy about shooting up drugs and spending all day in a gym devoted to your own body-object. I think it is basically self-destructive.

I guess it's a bit like the U.S. Army's former attitude to gay soldiers in the army: 'Don't ask, Don't Tell'. For all those competitions they do, those that judge and regulate must just turn a blind eye and pretend it doesn't even exist, so to be the best, they have no option. Admittedly, I'm taking a complete guess but I reckon that's what it's like.

Female Bodybuilders who don't do roids look like this girl and I think it looks a lot better:

All that said, she's clearly got dedication and good luck to her.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Chrisateen
Just to ask all of the people who have posted so far when do you think a woman has gone to far. I agree that this woman has gone to far however I have read comments on women who are much smaller but lift weights. But because they lift weights people say that they look to mainly (typical example is Jodie Marsh)

Do you prefer women how are lean and muscular like this...

jodie+marsh+bodybuilding+hot.jpg amandalatonafitness.jpg Model+Sixpack+Girl+025.jpg maggie.jpg

Or think that a woman should be soft and curvy like this...

Kim-Kardashian201.jpg curvy-kate-group-shot.jpg

TBF i prefer all of those girls except jodie marsh. Although i do slightly lean more towards the athletic look.
disgusted-mother-of-god.png
Reply 90
I'd give it a go... just to see what it's like.
Original post by el pollo diablo
Nah, she's doing it wrong. Fish and a rice cake FTW.

:puke:
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Her hand jobs must be heavenly. :sexface:

You can go first mate. She is not going anywhere near my Bette Midler!
Original post by DJMayes
'I’d love a boyfriend who could cheer me on at competitions and cook my chicken for me, but the way I look does make it harder to meet men."

Anyone else considered there might be deeper reasons (other than the fact that picture comfortably passes as a male) that (s)he has trouble with men?

Lol at wanting a House-husband, she forgot to mention to look after her kids when they are not with her ex husband
Fap fap fap fap.
Reply 95
surely she should just get with a gay guy?

or failing that, I've seen regular straight guys who idolise girls like that
Original post by philistine
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

This must be from Youtube comments. Doesn't matter what video, they all end up like this.
Original post by concubine
I'm glad that my parents are decent enough people that this wouldn't bother them.

OK bring home Lou Ferigno, tell your parents you're dating and then send us a pic of your dad's face.

lolwut she was obviously talking about actual bodybuilders like the male equivalent of that woman.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yikes! :eek: Not sure it's much of a shock-revelation tbh(?) :s-smilie:

Jodie, and the last girl in the top 4 pics are a little OTT for my liking; other two have hawt bods

As for the other women, they look nice but I prefer my women more tonned and not as large, although I do like 'something to hold onto', even though I myself am a very athletic build! :holmes:

As a slightly forensic aside, I don't find 6-packs on women attractive, I like a nice 'belly' - so a tummy somewhere between the whitest 'curvy' girl and the 3rd girl in the top pic is the ideal for me :h:

Hmm weird you said that. Jodie has less muscle than any of the other three women. Jodie knows how to make her muscles appear bigger but in actual fact she's very small (in fact she's only 8st). Most natural female bodybuilders are very small with normal weight but because they have a lower body fat than the average female they appear bigger than they actually are.

Just curious as to why you like something to hold onto? Your sort of (maybe I'm wrong here) confirming the fact that women should look soft and weak which I'm sure why soo many women don't lift weights

Latest

Trending

Trending