The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Men like women to look like women, women like men to look like men, it ain't rocket science.....fair play to her for doing what she likes, and achieving so much, but she can hardly be surprised, if it comes at the expense of getting a boyfriend.
pretty face

most straight men are attracted to femininity, and muslces as tankish as hers aren't too feminine, also i think some people are intimidated by the dedication that gaining that physique obviously took.

i'm sure there is someone out there for her... but it's not like she NEEDS a man to be happy.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 102
Original post by Jimbo1234

Call me gay but I'd rather do Arnie. At least I wouldn't be confused.
There's doing squats to tone up your bum, and thighs and maybe tricep dips and core work on the TRX rope...but that is just ridiculous. She's ruined herself, and it's not surprising she's been single for so long. That would scare a lot of guys, she's bigger than half the guys at my gym, some of them are rugby players.
Reply 104
I know this sounds pervy but I want to know what a woman like that's chest looks like naked...I mean do they get 'pecks' or what? xD
The most startling thing I can see is that she is only 13.5 stone :O.
im not surprised really coz she looks like a man
That's just vulgar
Original post by Bellissima
pretty face

most straight men are attracted to femininity, and muslces as tankish as hers aren't too feminine, also i think some people are intimidated by the dedication that gaining that physique obviously took.

i'm sure there is someone out there for her... but it's not like she NEEDS a man to be happy.

Just to ask what do you define as too much on a woman. Do you think a woman looks ok with some muscles
She looks hot in this picture.

I think she could easily find a partner if she toned it back down. There will be men who are into that sort of thing, they're just more difficult to find but I'm sure she understands this. The article itself is just Daily Mail sensationalism, not Rene Campbell pleading for a man to love her. She said she feels much happier and more comfortable in her own skin being massive so fair play to her.
Original post by Delta_Aitch
Her head looks like it's been shopped onto a man's body :zomg:

I knew I shouldn't have taken a mouthful of tea after a piece of easter egg chocolate as I clicked OP's link..but I did..and I ended up spraying a bit of tea out and then chocking on the rest so I didn't soak my keyboard.

Short answer...yes..it does look rather like some photoshop.

I wonder if it's any harder for a female to get such a physique then a male? And erm...is it completely possible without anything like steroid supplements?

Anyway, not my cup of tea..clearly, but honestly if anything I'd assume very muscular women would find a niche with certain men, not sure if you'd class them as fetishists, but BBW's have their fans, I'd think body builders would be akin to that.

Got to say the second pic down, "she-hulk" came to my mind. Also looking at her daily diet...my god that's bland even for a body builder surely? It seems so lacking in variety you'd think she'd not get all the nutrients required, I wonder if that really is a daily plan for every day of the week..or a certain day of the time.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Chrisateen
Just to ask what do you define as too much on a woman. Do you think a woman looks ok with some muscles

don't know, i think if she's got a six pack it's a bit too much but that's me personally... i prefer no serious muscle definition
I know I shouldn't be harsh but I just saw the daily mail article.

One word ---"CREEPY!!!!!"

Does anyone know the dirty nun mushroom joke? It's what pops into my head when I read that story. Sorry. ;-D
Original post by KimKallstrom
OK bring home Lou Ferigno, tell your parents you're dating and then send us a pic of your dad's face.

Because you and/or people you know are homophobic does not mean that we all are, idiot.
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Her hand jobs must be heavenly. :sexface:

deadly
It is a little disturbing.
Original post by concubine
Because you and/or people you know are homophobic does not mean that we all are, idiot.

Throw the homophobe card out all you like, crybaby, the fact remains that if you brought home that girl your parents would assume you've turned gay.

Also, bring home Lou Ferigno and send us a pic of your dad's face. If you were the straight guy you were replying to earlier (whose parents assumed was straight), do you not think his parents would be surprised? Not homophobic is it?

This is obviously the point and perhaps it wouldn't have flown over your head if you weren't so quick to go all Jesse Jackson over it.
Original post by Movember
*stuff*

I imagine her problems stem from the fact she looks too much like a man, I mean I am just a normal build, but she looks bulkier than even my more bigger mates which is just worrying. Most guys prefer their women folk to be smaller than them, or at least the same size, with a reasonably softer body with curves.
Simply put because of how the female body lays down fat, she doesn't need to be ripped and highly toned to be fit, evolutionarily speaking, a women without any skin/body fat just looks to our primitive brains like she is one unfortunate food shortage away from death, not to mention unable to support any children she bears.

Kudos on the effort to bulk up (I imagine it is slightly more difficult for a woman then a man to get that kind of body considering) but it's just not attractive to most men.

Still there are plenty of guys who probably like that thing (yay for the infinite diversity of human opinion) she just isn't open to them/looking in the right places.

It also depends what guys she is going after, she says stuff that indicates she sort of wants to be looked after but most guys who look after their ladies have different preferences, such as a woman who appears as your more standard type of woman, feminine and smaller than him.

Still, hope she finds her fella.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 119
She looked nicer five years ago, in my opinion. Put a bag over her head and you wouldn't think it was a woman - maybe some people would find it attractive..

Latest

Trending

Trending