Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you look your age?

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    People always tell me I look much younger than I actually am. wbu?
    I also get told that I dont "act my age", :confused:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Erm I think I do. I get it from both sides though. Running my society and at work people think i'm older than I am. Otherwise I generally look younger.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    No I look younger, 21 and still get IDed buying *everything*, including rizla... fml.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    everyone seems to think i'm like 13-17 but really i'm 18, my high pitched voice doesn't help much either. I've been accused of lying about my age as well but then again i remember someone guessing my age as 23 when i was 16 :confused:
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm generally told that I look older than I am (18) - have quite a bit of facial hair

I was on the bus once and an old lady sitting next to me asked me if I was married - I was 17 at the time :lolwut:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Well considering I've just gone 20, and when I get cigarettes people usually say these exact words 'ooooooo you only look about 12'
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I look younger than i am (I'm 21) but i tend to take it as a compliment , i'll still look sexy when I'm 40 hehe!! Annoying when we went to go see i think it was inglorious bastards. Me and my (at the time) bf getting id-ed getting the tickets (we were 19) and my sister who was 17 not getting id-ed, i tend to blame her big boobs tbh.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    I'm generally told that I look older than I am (18) - have quite a bit of facial hair

I was on the bus once and an old lady sitting next to me asked me if I was married - I was 17 at the time :lolwut:
    lol ohdear
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I get 16 most of the time, I'm 19 but someone once said I looked 13..
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I look older. My boss was convinced I was a lot older than I am (he thought I was 25, what the ****ing hell? :nooo:) needless to say I wasn't that impressed.

My face and body hasn't really changed much since I was about 15, so I personally think I'm starting to look my actual age
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I look younger, I get told I look fourteen a lot, and I'm 18.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, people tell me I look 20/ 21
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    At the hospice, just before my birthday, the oldies guessed how old I was turning. They said 25.

I'm 19.
    • 66 followers

ReputationRep:
    Erm... I'm not sure.

But people are often surprised when I tell them my age (after they've asked, I don't just tell people how old I am)
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got ID'd to buy a 15 game the other day. Woman didn't believe me when I said I was 18. I had to go back to the car and get my ID. So I guess I look younger
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm a little on the short side, but apart from that I dress maturely and have a fair bit of facial hair so that makes up for it. I'm 18 but many assume around 20.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and i think i look around 16, but then i never get ID'd :dontknow:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I still get Id'ed sometimes when I buy alcohol. I'm 26 (nearly) and apparently I look between 21-23. If I continue ageing well I'll look 30 at 40 :borat:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I look older, been getting served since I was 15
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I look like I'm 20 from afar, or until I open my mouth (I have braces).

Apparently this makes people think I'm nearer my actual age of 18.

Nearly always get ID'd though, although I'd get away with it when I was 17 cos I'm pretty tall, until I got braces last year. Prejudice :sigh:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 27, 2012
New on TSR

What do you think of the BBC?

UK Parliament wants to hear your views

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.