Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My new song

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsGCb...UQqQn82R1ldIU=

I wrote this song today. I've been playing guitar for like 6-7 months now (I don't actually like playing guitar much, so don't try and master it or something) and writing songs for a couple months.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sexy song :suith:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Staceycake)
    Sexy song :suith:
    Don't think I've ever heard a song be described as sexy before hahaha but thanks
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rj1990)
    Don't think I've ever heard a song be described as sexy before hahaha but thanks
    That's because nobody is cool like me .
    Sexual hair too
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bump.
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    First of all thank you for posting your song on here. There are potentially two main areas that I think you need to work upon. The first is your singing. While I can see that you are a talented singer, you're obviously working at the top of your vocal range and so I would advise you potentially looking to control your voice a little bit. At times you're verging on shouting or losing vocal control and so you need to ensure that, while you keep the power, you keep the power of your voice under control. I also think that you need to work on pronunciation. End consonants such as 'd's and 't's are lost throughout this piece and it makes understanding what you're singing a lot more difficult. You can get away with this slightly, but due to the fact that you're accompanied by a guitar alone, you need to really control your pronunciation. The song is great and it would be interesting to see your diversify and see what other songs you can sing. Your guitar skills are also well developed so you just need to keep working on that.

Great work and I look forward to seeing you develop as an artist,

toronto353
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think its absolutely amazing mate, I genuinely loved it. Look forward to hearing more from you very soon.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 13, 2012
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.