Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

JOBLESS Woman using 35k of tax payers money to lose weight!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...S-surgery.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3cd8a33a.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	141252

Thoughts/ Opinions/ Comments?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lock her in a room with a treadmill and provide 3 meals a day. Would be far cheaper.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Or the fat bitch could just stop eating ****, and get off her fat arse!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whoever came up with the headline 'Unbellyievable' needs to be fired
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Was thinking the same thing :/ why not just exercise....
    Stupid Human
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROYP)
    Whoever came up with the headline 'Unbellyievable' needs to be fired
    Haha I love that headline. Just imagine how fun it would be to come up with headlines for The Sun!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Some might say I don’t deserve the second op but I do. It’s not my fault. I crave chocolate like other women

Keep telling yourself that fatty :thumbsup:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I get the gastric band because i can imagine being 38st caused immediate danger to her health but riddle me this. Now she is 20st and tbh I've seen people who look fatter than her working so why are the NHS funding a seemingly non essential operation? Does she have some kind of other medical condition that makes her being obese immediately dangerous?

Don't really know how the NHS works but i would have thought non essential operations (such as liposuction if the person isn't dangerously overweight) are not funded by the tax payer? can anyone clarify?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    The NHS has far worse concerns than this.

Diabetes costs the NHS £1,000,000 an HOUR. A lot of this is down to people developing diabetes through being obese. these are the articles the media should be reporting, ones that show the real finanical cost of obesity.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Notice right away the subtlety in the article

Title - "JUNK FOOD FAN'S"

It is a tragic sign of society today

£600 in benefits not enough????

Dear me

Oh and thanks national obesity forum, I thought they were supposed to be supportive?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    pathetic
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I get it's The Sun and all that so it's probably hyped up to the balls, but nothing annoys me more than fat people who can't take responsibility for making themselves fat, also where the hell are people getting the idea that healthy food is expensive from? As far as I've noticed, unhealthy food is a hell of a lot more expensive. :mob::mob:

Everybody gets cravings for unhealthy foods, that doesn't mean you should give in to them every single time :colonhash:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Enough of this just let them do whatever hell they probably don't care what we think.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know much about medical phenomena of this context. I can kind of understand the gastric bypass but don't understand the point of the rest

What I'm more concerned about is:

1) why is the NHS allowing the rest to happen?
    2) why does it cost so much?

With all this happening, isn't just doing lipo easier and cheaper?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heavenly_Blues)
    where the hell are people getting the idea that healthy food is expensive from? As far as I've noticed, unhealthy food is a hell of a lot more expensive
    I would have thought the healthy alternative would have been more expensive? Or are you talking about making your food yourself from scratch?

Saw a documentary about a slum full of fat people somewhere in the Americas, was quite surprised.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    I would have thought the healthy alternative would have been more expensive? Or are you talking about making your food yourself from scratch?

Saw a documentary about a slum full of fat people somewhere in the Americas, was quite surprised.
    I'm talking about scratch, but even making most things from scratch doesn't really take that long.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Throw her back in the ocean
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FilthyYouth)
    Haha I love that headline. Just imagine how fun it would be to come up with headlines for The Sun!
    Probably not that fun.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Probably not that fun.
    You're probably right...probably not fun for a boring **** like yourself!
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    In all fairness she has a similar diet to me in exam time....She must just eat a lot of it?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.