The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Chevening Scholars.. anyone?

Hey,

I am a Chevening scholar myself, anyone else? :smile: I was wondering if other scholars got any kind of info or updates as the British Council is no longer the administrator for these scholarships. No one contacted me so far and I wonder what's next.. I am sort of confused as I dunno how things will go from now on.

Thanks
Reply 1
Hi lilacs,

You should have received a letter from the new Chevening Scholarships Secretariat updating you on who your new Award Administrator is. You should also have received a couple of letters from me about the change of Administrator. If you haven't recevied any of these PM here or email my FCO address and I can put them in touch with you.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
I have only received a letter from the British embassy congratulating me on getting the scholarship, and telling me that the administrator has changed that's all,

I'll PM you my email address,

Thanks
Reply 3
are you masters or undergrad?
Reply 4
Masters, Chevening scholarships are only for Masters
Reply 5
Original post by lilacs
I have only received a letter from the British embassy congratulating me on getting the scholarship, and telling me that the administrator has changed that's all,

I'll PM you my email address,

Thanks

Hi, congratulations on ur chevening
May i speak to u about it. i am currently writing my personal statement for submission.
Wish me luck, i hope to get it too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest