The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
and me too please......:smile:
Reply 21
Do you have any of your essays on ....An Inspector calls and ... of Mice & men.. i would appreciate if you could inbox me them. Thank you by the way for offering to help people out especially when most of us are stressed atm

Florence321?
Ok, I've sent essays to everyone that's asked above :smile:
I'm taking a TSR break again though so if anyone else wants to see them then ask one of the people above to forward them please!
Reply 23
could someone please forward the essays if they have them please? it would be very useful:smile:
Reply 24
Yeah, I lost my english literature folder. So may I have some of the essays too? :-)
Reply 25
Hi, do you mind sending my some of your LOTF and Of Mice and Men essays please, i have my literature exam next week and it would be of great help to see some A* answers, thank you :smile:
Reply 26
Hi could someone please send me essays for Of mice and men and An inspector calls please??
thanks
Reply 27
Could anyone be kind enough to send me the essays for of mice and men & an inspector calls please?! I'll be eternally grateful!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 28
:frown: anyone?!
Reply 29
Would it be possible for someone to forward OMAM and LOTF to me, pleaaaase? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 30
Can anyone please send me the Mice and Men one? Or Inspector Calls?
Has anyone got any Hobsons Choice or Never Let Me Go material ? :L
Original post by dilz0409
Do you have any of your essays on ....An Inspector calls and ... of Mice & men.. i would appreciate if you could inbox me them. Thank you by the way for offering to help people out especially when most of us are stressed atm

Florence321?

could you send me your essay please ?

Latest

Trending

Trending