The Student Room Group

AQA Business Studies BUSS1 - 14th May 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by miss-pink09
To be honest i thought this paper was harder.
in mocks ive had good As.. But in this paper i think i got about 35 - 37 marks :/

Really well even if you did get 35-37 that could be a B i kinda think i got within the 35 mark aswell :mad:
when's the mark scheme out?
Original post by Bruvdotkid
when's the mark scheme out?

When is it out? I want to see how well I did :tongue:
Original post by jk122
Really well even if you did get 35-37 that could be a B i kinda think i got within the 35 mark aswell :mad:

I thought that this paper was better than januarys one :tongue:
Original post by Dhaliwal82
When is it out? I want to see how well I did :tongue:

Thats why I asked lol, I don't know when it is out....
Wanna see how good I did :smile:
Reply 485
Where is the unit 2 thread ? Someone send me a link please

Thanks
Reply 486
Am i the only person who found this paper difficult? WTH? :confused::frown: I did try my best but missed out the whole break even analysis part.. ???
What will happen if you had to leave the exam early for medical reasons? will they average out my score based on everyone else or just by how much of the paper i got done? if anyone knows it would be really helpful as my school were unsure of this themselves and told me two different things.
Reply 488
I really didn't think this exam was that bad..a lot better than the one in jan, I got a B so I was retaking. The graph was a bit of a pin, but even if you got the first prt wrong, it's likely you can still pick up marks for the other 2 parts. I said I disagreed with Zoe in the last question..thought she should have gone for franchise!

Quick Reply

Latest