The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I was at the interviews then too. What do you look like?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=179465

My own experience goes as such: recommendation of offer 9 days after interview for Human Sciences and 8 days after Environmental Bio interview.
Reply 3
I had an 'admissions day' at UCL on 1st February, and didn't receive an offer until over three weeks later...
Reply 4
It took them a month to reply to me.
Reply 5

i didnt realise there was another thread like this.

im so impatient! i was at the biology interview day thing on the 22nd so still waiting :confused:
Reply 6
My 1st interview the offer came 2 days later, and my 2nd interview the offer came 3 days later. Scientists must just be more efficient:wink:
Reply 7
My offers, for modern languages, both took just over two weeks. They said it would be two to three weeks.
Reply 8
Mine took 4 days
Junkie
so, i was at UCL last wednesday, for an interview, and it went well etc, so now ive bin waiting, but i think they said they would have replied by now (its been a week and a half, sorry not that long, but i really need/ UCL as m insurance!)

can people say how long they waited?

You could just have some patience and wait, that would be a novel idea. :rolleyes: They'll reply when they reply, simple as that, there's nothing you can do about it now to change their mind/improve your chances, so just have some patience and wait, as I'm sure you'll get in if you're good enough.
Reply 10
I was interviewed mid February, still haven't heard anything. Not really biting my nails though, they'll reply eventually. Don't hold your breath though.
Had my interview Feb 22nd as well....getting a little impatient but that could also be the effect of being sick and tired of my students....
Reply 12
i had my interview on the 28th feb. they sed they will send letters out today [6th march] after getting them ready that weekend, so should be hearing from the DEPARTMENT tomoz/wed.........:redface:

update: today ie thursday i got a letter from the dept saying that they are recommending me to get an offer... so i think that basically means that i am going to get an offer since all my mates got that letter first and then they got their offer.
Reply 13
Everyone check track! Just got an offer for History.
Reply 14
my interview was january 18th and i still havent heard, ARGH!
Reply 15
waiting for EBEES at SSEES, its my first choice so i need to hear!
Reply 16
My interview was on 22nd feb and I received my offer today for Computer sci, by ne chance were u @ tht interview too?
Reply 17
EamonnHF
Everyone check track! Just got an offer for History.

Still nothing for me :cool:
Reply 18
waaaaaa i got in! :biggrin: :biggrin: sorry, youre right i should have been patient, but its annoying when they say a few days and you hear just over 2 weeks later! but yes, yay.
Reply 19
jeez.

I was at interviews for ESPS on feb 22nd (too!)

They said 2 to 3 weeks, i'm biting my nails and I can't stand it.... :eek:

It's my first choice so I'm kind of desperate to know at the moment...

I had a telephone interview with KCL on the first of march and the offer came that very evening! I couldn't believe it...

But I think KCL's my insurance, I'd just love to go to UCL, if only they would ANSWER !!!

Latest

Trending

Trending