The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Not getting what i want
People with annoying faces; facial expressions; walks; hair; voices; characters.
People who ramble n ramble about NOTHING! omg thats me though, woopsy! And er people who cant make up their mind and people eho make stupid excuses and people who are really pivky and put themselves before the group.
Reply 43
Sopheh
No offense.

Sopheh
Oh and people who can't spell

:p:
Reply 44
Sithius
Mine has 4gb ;D

Bah, one day I will get one with 16!
Reply 45
People who have an inability to detect sarcasm annoy the hell out of me. An inability to judge if someone is being truthful is nearly always down to pure arrogance: a sense that someone else is actually stupid enough to hold the foolish beliefs they are highlighting through Sarcasm. I find this especially true on the internet - not having tone of voice or other markers of speech to indicate sarcasm to you is no excuse. Sarcasm can easily be detected with a little more common sense and a little less beliving that people around you are all stupid.
Reply 46
being my friend, then trying to be my best friend
Reply 47
HearTheThunder
People with annoying faces; facial expressions; walks; hair; voices; characters.

So basically anything that is a living being.
Reply 48
For me its people who act really immature, people that dont look at you when your talking to them and people who dont have manners
Reply 49
1 - Anyone who alter themselves, whether it be physically or through their personality to be liked by others. JUST BE YOURSELVES.

2 - Arrogance

3 - Lack of courtesy

4 - Chavs

5 - People who believe in anything simply because they have heard it, or it has been rumoured or because it is in a religious book.

6 - Judgemental people

7 - Religious people, not all, but the ones who take aspects of their religion which they know they can abide by, but abandon the fundamental ones and then go on to judge others as a 'religious' person.

8 - People who stare

9 - People who are thoughtless of others feelings, emotions and etc.

10 - People who bully, abusive and behave violently towards others to make themselves feel more important.
Reply 50
8 - People who stare

8. In what way? Are we talking about strangers who do it? Or someone who knows you watching you very intently? There have been times when catching someone staring at me has been enough to set my heart beating*, and even more so when they don't look away....

9. agreed.. although I find that more upsetting than annoying.

*that is, at a faster than usual rate.. obviously it's beating continuously.. :rolleyes:
Sithius
So basically anything that is a living being.

I have been called a misanthropist.
Sopheh

Oh and people who can't spell, and have no idea how to use grammar (or don't use it at all). Maybe because I'm an English student. And obsessive about things like that.

i swear offence is with a c not an s? i may be wrong.. but yes that annoys me also, thick people basically, tyring to have a conversation with them is just impossible!! im not the smartest of people, but u no wen u say 'mmm' wen ur thinking or agreeing with someone, every one knows what that means right..well i know people that go 'what? what does mmm mean? mmm wot? wots mmm?'

it does my head in.

also NOSY people, people that have to be centre of attention, and have to know absoluelty evetrything that epople say to eachother, why cant they mind their own business!! it could be 'hey, im having crisps for lunch'
person: 'what did u say? what are u having for lunch? what?'

*breathes in slowly*

people who complain about EVERYTHING. yeah i do it, so i know that i annoy people, but when i cant think of anything else to say i complain about something! lol

people who pick on u for the stupidest reasons, 'your blusher is smeared' I DONT CARE!! 'your top doesnt really go with your trousers' WHY ARE U TELLING ME? I CHOSE IT SO OBVIOUSLY I LIKE IT!

il edit wen i think of other stuff..
1 - Anyone who alter themselves, whether it be physically or through their personality to be liked by others. JUST BE YOURSELVES.

2 - Arrogance

3 - Lack of courtesy

4 - Chavs

5 - People who believe in anything simply because they have heard it, or it has been rumoured or because it is in a religious book.

6 - Judgemental people

7 - Religious people, not all, but the ones who take aspects of their religion which they know they can abide by, but abandon the fundamental ones and then go on to judge others as a 'religious' person.

8 - People who stare

10 - People who bully, abusive and behave violently towards others to make themselves feel more important.

haha yeah all of that as wel. also im a till person, and wen customers dont bother to take their shopping out the baskets so i have to reach right over and hurt myt back, THAT annoys me, so i ask them politely if they could please take the items out the basket, and they look at me like 'what the f**k? your the till person why should I do it?' grr cos its not like i dont let them purchase their items and then pack it all ina bag with a smile either or anything
Reply 54
people who generally talk too much about themselves and care about other people's lives too much.

regards
--marty
Reply 55
Chavs annoy me so much
Reply 56
yeh i work on tills and the thing about the baskets really annoys me,also customers who dont say thank you or hi even if you say it to them! And customers who talk on their mobile phones when packing as they take so bloody long to pack! Ignorant sods
miss_lovely
i swear offence is with a c not an s? i may be wrong..

offence

(US offense)

noun 1 an illegal act; a breach of a law or rule. 2 resentment or hurt. 3 the action of making a military attack. 4 N. Amer. the attacking team in a sport.

Oxford dictionary

I find American spellings VERY annoying. Why can't they just spell properly?!
Reply 58
honeybunch_banana_girl
offence

(US offense)

noun 1 an illegal act; a breach of a law or rule. 2 resentment or hurt. 3 the action of making a military attack. 4 N. Amer. the attacking team in a sport.

Oxford dictionary

I find American spellings VERY annoying. Why can't they just spell properly?!

No its us Brits who can't spell. After all... the Americans DID invent the English language :rolleyes:
ignorance (and is proud of it)

Latest

Trending

Trending