The Student Room Group

15/4/12 - Manchester United vs Aston Villa

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheInvincibles14
The Villa defender attempts to get out of the way but Young forces himself into him. Hope Young develops a reputation like Suarez, disgraceful dive.

He'll need to do it like 50 times to get a rep like suarez because hes always diving.
Reply 101
Original post by TheInvincibles14
The Villa defender attempts to get out of the way but Young forces himself into him. Hope Young develops a reputation like Suarez, disgraceful dive.

He does try and get out of the way, although there is still contact on Young's foot (he still exaggerated it and probably deserved a yellow for simulation but there was contact).
Scholes' volleys were so sweet. Ashame he didn't get them on target but the technique was impressive.

All Aston Villa need is to avoid loosing the ball and really keep possession more tightly. With Ireland and Agbonlahor pushing hard up the field, who knows, might even be a draw....
Reply 103
:colonhash:

Sums it up.
We need to bag some more goals and not get too comfortable, which has been a re-occuring theme for us this season. We cannot be satisfied with 2-0/2-1 wins when City are five points behind and hammering teams 6-1.
Reply 106
Holy **** saw the Young dive.

That really should have been given the other way round - Young tried to assault the Aston Villa player -.-

Saddest thing is that the FA will probably do nothing about this :/
Reply 108
Why are we so **** at hammering teams?

I remember Chelsea in 09/10 smashing teams 7-0, 8-0 and we can only do teams 2-0.
Original post by Dubstarr
Why are we so **** at hammering teams?

I remember Chelsea in 09/10 smashing teams 7-0, 8-0 and we can only do teams 2-0.

Because your goals come from **** decisions like that.
Reply 110
Original post by pinda.college
Young is a diver and us United fans do acknowledge that however, that does not negate the fact that we deserve to be on top of the PL.

So why do United fans bark on how Suarez dives when Young does it himself, hypocrisy as its best.
Reply 111
Reply 112
Mancs out with the full repertoire of songs I see. Disgusting *****.
Reply 113
That chanting, on today of all days.

Some football fans are complete *****.
Reply 114
There was contact, people. You can't see it well on that gif though.
Stay classy Manchester.
Reply 116
Original post by samir12
So why do United fans bark on how Suarez dives when Young does it himself, hypocrisy as its best.

Calling out other peoples negative aspects is not negligent just because you do it yourself, so to speak.

Youngs diving + theatrics is bad, doesnt mean we then cant say other players who do it are bad too.
Original post by samir12

Not just United fans, people generally pick up on a lot of bad things Suarez does because he is a proven racist.
Original post by kpg
Mancs out with the full repertoire of songs I see. Disgusting *****.

What are they Chanting ive got the noise off cause i cant stand the commentary?

:lol:, as a side note I love that movie

Quick Reply

Latest