Writing stories. Banter. Reading. Laughing at politicians. Going in goal. Doing my own thing. Crying at every show of fictional emotion. Posting on TSR. Procrastinating. Eating too much chocolate. Correcting teachers.
Politics, English, Reading (didn't take politics and english unfortunately). FPS Shooters (sadly) Chemistry in general (took it also), Bikeriding and Cooking to be fair. dabble in martial arts but i don't excel at it.
- Guitar (Intermediate)
- Singing (Idk where i stand here because i only took two or three professional lessons but I do find songs like Rolling In The Deep easy. I actually use Rolling In The Deep to warm up my voice.)
- Creative writing (Am currently writing a book)
- Reading people. I'm very, very in touch with my mind and emotions to an abnormal level. I'm not afraid to be brutally honest about myself or anyone else which makes it easy for me to analyse other people and figure out their motives
- Giving advice and guiding people - I'm the friend who everyone goes to but doesn't have anyone to go to
- Research! In most cases I find the answers that others can't
- Working well underpressure...in most cases
- According to my friends I'm a natural flirt and I have a seductive voice so I can successfully flirt unintentionally lol. I find it hard to believe and it doesn't really affect me but I suppose it could come in handy one day
I excel at coming out with the most awkward lines at inappropriate times, I enjoy art dunno if i'm actually any good,using fancy words just because I like the way they sound, looking after people, smiling and attempting to make people laugh and make really long intricate lists of plans
(Original post by ellathecat)
I am very good at languages, being late to school (this is official), customer service, eating, laughing, watching tv, drinking tea, selling peas, smiling, travelling, listening to music, doing nothing at all on the computer whilst convincing yourself you're doing something deadly important, staying up late, being optimistic, and enjoying life. Yay!
(Original post by J10)
Hello. I was just having a conversation with my dad about my sixth form and future plans. I told him that I NEED to do well in the next year and a half, otherwise I'd just be wasting myself on a subject I'm ok at and enjoy.
Then I it somehow came to me that I'm ONLY ok(not good) at that one thing... I don't really excel in anything else. It depressed me...
In short, I'm wondering what/how many things people are good and excel at.
It can be anything; from the stative things to the dynamic things.