The Student Room Group

North Korea launches rocket.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

My response to a 'successful' mission.
Reply 21
Original post by digitaltoast
All of which prompted David Cameron to announce an immediate increase in North Korea's aid budget saying "It's vital we maintain trade links across the world. We trade more with North Korea than the Isle of Wight and Bressay in the Shetlands put together. Plus we're putting in a bid to sell them an aircraft carrier."

DFID said its internal review found no suggestion of any misuse of funds and was sure the North Korean government would act responsibly.

You think I'm joking? Read some of the rationale for spending £billions of UK taxpayers money on nuclear states and countries with space programmes like including China, Russia, India, Pakistan...

I was going to add what a bunch of stupid Mongoloids the leadership were, just to catch out idiots who didn't know that Mongoloid describes one of the three races, not a medical condition. But the kind of people who'd think that are SOOO stupid they'd have hit the "rate down" button before they even read past the end of the word....

Don't worry, iv got your back :smile:
Reply 22
i dread to think whats going to happen to the scientists who designed and built it :rolleyes:
Imagine the **** storm if it had hit South Korea or another country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending